• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil vs Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Devil

I want you all thoughts on who would win. Vergil or Itachi from Naruto?
My vote goes to Vergil. Don't know why but I know one damn thing....He's cool.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Vergil for me too. Even if Itachi could use illusions against him he doesn't have enough power to rival Vergil's moves.

This none sense Itatchi is a ninja but he is a ordinary human... No match for the power of the devil... Vergil is the man!!!

SpardaSword

It could go either way Itachi does have the Saringon and could copy his moves and he has that fire ball justsu. and Vergil does have all those moves.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
How can he copy the moves? I don't see Itachi having demon blood to replenish vitality and that stuff that Vergil can do:p He can see them, but I doubt he is fast enough to deal with Vergil.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Dante rulez!!!

Okay now that thats out of the way. Vergil is awesome, really he is, but even though im a DMC fanboy, I know that Vergil might get owned. If he got stuck in Itachi's genjutsu its over. Itachi could have some really great fighting moves too, but in the manga of Naruto they really have not shown him fighting seriously.

Tony_Redgrave;61366 said:
I doubt he is fast enough to deal with Vergil.

He's a ninja of course he would.;)

Vergil please forgive my insolence.>_<

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
They'd be lucky!

Ninjitsu is flashy but as an actual method of self defense, it's a bit overrated. Even the best practitioners of any form of martial arts are pretty ****ed when someone comes in with a gun.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol a stupid little human against summoned swords= OWNED!!! Itatchi wouldn't stand a chance because human are alot weaker then the devils/marionettes in the games

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
itachi has the sharingan...he can see evrything...not like the byakugan but still, yes, sasuke and itachi can both dodge bullets, anyone else would get plugged besides dante and vergil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom