• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Survival Topic

Do you think Vergil died?

• No, he dissapeared so Dante could kill Mundus

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Capcom wouldn't get rid of a great charater like that!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Although I didn't want him to, he died and theres no fighting it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's dead. Get over it. The games about Dante anyways.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
I am in agreement that the shot looks more like Sparda, but who knows. We are probably better off waiting til' more information comes out so we don't end up becoming confused and dissorientated like that of a monkey on pot.

P.S. Do not ask where got the idea of the monkey, becuase you will not like the answer.

Col Sin Scythe

Reaper Squad
I hope vergil did survive, and you get to play as him with his own proper storyline and not Dante's story like he does on DMC3:SE apparenttly, however i don't know if this is true because the uk hasn't had it released yet

Retsamdrol

Master of Unlocking
Vergil should return, but in a way that makes sense.

I hope that made sense, because I can't think of a better way to put it.

aoshi

hey people,

Vergil will feature in DMC4.*how can anyone think of a DMC without vergil?*
Latest FAQs on DMC4 say that vergil will be featured but the plot and storyline is yet to be revealed.The site that has the link is currently down.But i shall give the link once the site is up.
*Vergil ,dead,u gotta be kiddin me.There is no way in hell that he would die.*
here is the link:
credit:lobuk
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928376&topic=28572747

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
I dont think Vergil is dead.If you play DMC3 you can see how much they (Dante and Vergil) can survive.Also in DMC1 Spoiler:Vergil is still stronger than Dante.After the first fight you can see that he only stops choking him because he saw the amulet.It could be possible that he either recogniced his enemy being Dante or reminds his past.After the fight against Dante i would say he was most likely knocked-off because he survived the DMC3 ending.And that one would had hurted a lot more.But in the longer ending (If you beat the 100 enemys) you can see that he is already up to his next challenge,Mundus.He is a tough guy.Also i could really imagine a picture of a few japanese DMC-Vergil-fanboys going insane,then enter the Capcom headquarter and start a massive population reduction.And we all of course wont like that :) .

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
at first i thought he died because of that huge explosion a blue demonic energy in DMC. but later, i thought he could have survived and was no longer under mundus' control, which is why he is likely to make an appearence in DMC4

Rain Eclipse

Fallen Angel
Pfft Vergil? Die? I don't think so!! lol, I just think he just went into hideing. and if Devil May cry 4 dose end up being right after DMC2 then what i think will happen is Dante will meet up with Vergil while he is trying to ecape from the Demonic world!! That would be soo aswome!! But yeah they culden't of had Vergil die, He is to popular of a character!!

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
hey guys havent you see the artwork of dmc 4 we can actually see a part of the face of nelo angelo(vergil) and a guy who looks very much like vergil and vergil is die hard bad ass demon.

Da Hustla

system of a down fan
hey guys havent you see the artwork of dmc 4 we can actualy see a part of the face of nelo angelo(vergil) and a guy who looks like vergil besides vergil is a die hard bad ass demon.

Vergil Sparda

A son of Sparda
Im pretty sure he's still alive,cause he's to important of a character to just die!Hes Dantes only brother and proboly the only person who knows alot about the underworld.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Vergil didnt dye in DMC3...................he just went to the Hell and then Mundus came over....................and Vergil wants to fight against Mundus..............but i think when Mundus would Destroy Vergil................Mundus Thought that Vergil could be more powerful than ever......................and then Nelo Angelo came over the Mirror on DMC1.................and Dante didnt realized that was Vergil in the black armor....................thats y Vergil didnt dye

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
There was no body ,only some violet aura....it seems he just teleported......I wonder if he'll get his mind back again in DMC4....if he is playable character then he must.

Devil-Sympathy

Like Most, I'm hoping that Virgil/Nelo Angelo Return in DMC4 ^_^ I believe that in DMC1 he merely disppeared, not nesscarly just so he could pave the way for Mundus' Decease but after the battle with Dante, Mundus lost his grip on his Virgil.

I imagine that IF Virgil returns he'll be able to shift between whats left of Nelo Angelo and his normal self. Hopefully like a semi corrupted Virgil :D I only hope that they keep the Yamato style in DMC4 if Virlgil returns, along with of course the chance to have him as a Playable Character again

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
good opinion...............but Vergil has no Choice unless accept the darak powers and transform to Nelo Angelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom