• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil or Nelo Angelo

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
^That's what we all know but as regards to which I prefer. Believe it or not, I'm opting for Nelo. Fighting him for the first time in DMC1 was an awesome experience. The crusader cape gives Nelo an almost regal air. His armour looks brilliant, He is probably stronger than Vergil (As he's grown older) and his sword looks like it could cleave anything in half with one super-powered swipe.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I like both. Honestly, I like Vergil, just not as much as rabid fanboys of Vergil.

However, I like Nelo Angelo more too.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well they r both awesome and u can't hate on the fanboys and fangirls because i'm one too but anyway i do think Nelo Angelo is stronger but i do prefer Vergil because he has his own katana style unlike Nelo Angelo he just has a big sword like Rebellion on Dante u Know.

Esura

chob101;118626 said:
well they r both awesome and u can't hate on the fanboys and fangirls because i'm one too but anyway i do think Nelo Angelo is stronger but i do prefer Vergil because he has his own katana style unlike Nelo Angelo he just has a big sword like Rebellion on Dante u Know.

Nah I dont hate on the fans. It was a little joke. I like jokes.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok just gotta make sure u know some people hate Vergil i don't like people who hate Vergil.......lol not really

Esura

chob101;118666 said:
ok just gotta make sure u know some people hate Vergil i don't like people who hate Vergil.......lol not really

I really liked Vergil at first however the way some fans act over him made me somewhat dislike him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;118695 said:
Not you in particular.
Some rabid ones just think that Devil May Cry is Vergil May Cry. Quite annoying.

Who are they? Not me...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dark Esura;118720 said:
I never even said names dude!
lol

I was just saying, I am not one of those people... Dante means more to me than Vergil does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom