• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergil or dante son (IF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i know this might not be but i was wonderin wat u guy think if vergil was nero father wud he b a gd dad i think he b like dragonballz vegta wid trunksbut he still care for nero but he prob push him 2 be stronger. it an if not is
if nero is the son of dante it migt we never knw but i think dante is kinda b like a father. if.
wat bout u guys wat cha think

Durante

Dead
Well... Yeah actually Dante or Vergil is impossible but IF possible im sure that Vergil wouldn't even care bout his son unless they would have some special bond and Dante would probs be like Goku :lol: but Dante and Vergil don't look the kinda people to be a father xD

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Well, Dante was very kind with nero, mainly at the end of DMC 4.
IF (which i doubt) nero is his son and he doesnt know yet, he surely be a nice dad.
Since vergil hates humans, i think he would hate nero as his son

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Umm are you implying that guys can impregnate eachother?

I'm so confused now!!!!!o_O

Seriously though, Nero is not Dante or Virgils son. The time difference makes that impossible.

Durante

Dead
Black Angel;175627 said:
^Umm are you implying that guys can impregnate eachother?

I'm so confused now!!!!!o_O

Seriously though, Nero is not Dante or Virgils son. The time difference makes that impossible.

Yes we know that but the thread name states (IF) so that's the IF not true

Sparda13

Crimson Devil;175527 said:
Well, Dante was very kind with nero, mainly at the end of DMC 4.
IF (which i doubt) nero is his son and he doesnt know yet, he surely be a nice dad.
Since vergil hates humans, i think he would hate nero as his son

and this would be really great for a plot

Tramendium

I don't think that's the case, see dmc4 IMO should introduce Nero only for the next installment and dmc5 should be with most of the explanation about him maybe or simply with him in events after dmc2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom