• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil - Nero

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
the only thing that Nero haves that is linked to Sparda's blood is his devil arm thats all maybe is his own arm or maybe is Vergil's or Sparda's arm.that does not mean that Nero is related to Vergil and if it is Vergil's devil arm that would explain the give me more power scene since. THATS MY OPINION

slapsus

The reason Nero's DT looks like Vergil's is that he uses Yamato and his powers are at an early stage.

It's the same thing that happens with Dante in DMC3... his DT changed depending on which DA he used, so the same thing happens to Nero. I figure if Nero used a different DA his DT would change appearence.

Sparda™

Sparda's blood in Nero doesn't come from the Devil Bringer.

The Yamato has more connection to the Devil Bringer than anyone of you think. The true form of Nero, is that ghost, and when he'll learn to hone his powers, he will become a devil like the ghost that appears behind him.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
so your saying Nero is in fact not human and is a demon that has very similar traits to Sparda and his offspring?
Or
That the arm is a piece of either Vergil or Sparda and the order some how infused it with Nero? making him a faux son of Sparda. But then why would Dante say or was it imply that the sword needs to stay in the family?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ That's what I already explained when I mentioned Nelo Angelo being infused with Nero...

And Zata-Ow, who were u talking to?

Plus... I DO NOT believe that Nero is a demon...

Sparda™

Nero is a hybrid, half-demon, half-human. He has human blood and Sparda's blood as well. The Devil Bringer doesn't give to Nero the demonic blood. Even without It, he has Sparda's blood.

The point is the Devil Bringer has ancient connections which Sparda may be related to the existence of the Devil Bringer.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I just think it's too cheesy .lol. Nero linked with Sparda through bloodline... I mean, come-on.

They may as well kill Dante now... We already have the wonderful Nero *sighs*

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;96381 said:
I just think it's too cheesy .lol. Nero linked with Sparda through bloodline... I mean, come-on.

They may as well kill Dante now... We already have the wonderful Nero *sighs*

Capcom did gave Sparda's blood to Nero....:unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay... I'll accept that Nero is linked with the twins through bloodline... But I "will" not accept that he can get stronger than them... Agree?

Sparda™

Your call....Nero was confirmed by the end of DMC4 to have the power equal to that of Dante by the end of DMC3.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Lame :lol:

Dante's still getting stronger though... He'll surpass Nero's strength anyday...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Absolutely :lol: And he shows no signs of stopping...

Sparda™

Yeah, well, I feel, he'll have to do what his father did 2000 years ago. Seal his powers, because of the fear of being corrupt by his own powers. This idea will be shown in my Devil May Cry 5 concept...;)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, I agree. Then Nero'll take over for sure... Little spotlight hogger...

I give you Nero... The attention seeker :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
it isn't Nero... It isn't Vergil... It isn't Sparda... Is it Nelo Angelo? :lol:

Top Bottom