• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil = Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
Chrysander;52906 said:
EDIT: Okay I keep thinking about this, because it's just so silly that:

A) He's called Nero
B) He has some of the same taunts and battle cries as Vergil
C) His sword blatantly looks like Nelo Angelo's sword
D) "I need more power" Is one of the last things that Vergil said in DMC3

One of the only things that I can think of is that Nero has been primed by the Order of the Sword, or by someone else, in order to be a vessel for a Demon to come to life, almost like Nero is a human sacrifice in order to bring a demon back - that being Vergil. Who knows why they'd want to bring him back... But it just seems to pointed that the voice in Nero's head says "I need more power". Perhaps Nero isn't Vergil at this stage, but it seems like he has lots of the same characteristics. If DMC4 is only 10 years after DMC3 - how many years is it after DMC1? Isn't it possible that when Nero says "From that day forth, a voice echoed in my head" this coincides with when Nelo Angelo was defeated?

this is a really good point.. i personally after reading the interview thought that vergil will not play any part in dmc4 at first, now tho it makes sense that the order would try to bring back someone like vergil being as vergil is sparda's son and they worship sparda, so makes alot of sense to me.. only thing im afraid of is if vergil really is in dmc4 it would just be too much like dmc3 all over again, and that would be a bit dissapointing

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
If Nero is Vergil, then the timeline would have been more than 10 years. I mean, if Nero is going on 19 or 20 in this one he'd be around 9 years old during the events of DMC3. Unless ya'll are saying Vergil's soul found a body to harvest in. Thing is, no one knows if Nero was actually born with that arm, or as time progressed something began to take over him. ajklfklajfja

I'm confusing my own damn self now. I'm just gonna wait for the game and actually see what the deal is.

SpardaSword

TrustNo1;52335 said:
Nero is too young and boyish looking to be Vergil.
Vergil is a middle aged man now like Dante, not a teenager like Nero.

Though I firmly believe that it is Vergil controlling Nero through his arm. The power..give me more power line is something Vergil would say.

Well Vergil was Stuck in Devil Trigger for 20 years and Demons age alot slower than humans. So It could indeed be Vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom