• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

VERGIL n NERO

Status
Not open for further replies.

sLash

nero is the son of vergil,i've red it somewhere in the net, maybe in DMC5 we will see a father and son moment on vergil n nero, maybe..... :unsure:

Durante

Dead
This has been discussed and talked about in many threads so i don't think people will like another "Nero is Vergil's son theory" the age difference is too big for Vergil to be a father

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Come on guys... they have been hiding Nero's origins for a very long time... since Nero was announced and then we spent a whole game trying to find out who is nero so then, in a future DMC they will reveal to us that nero is simply SON of a main character? I hardly think so... they made a very complex plot around nero, that's why they are hiding this from us.
I can be wrong, but i dont think they would wait this whole time to reveal us some trashy story like that.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Another thing, dante has a different dt form than sparda, the same thing for vergil.
Why would nero have the same or similar dt form (that spirit behind him) that vergil if they are father and son?
its the common things between nero and vergil that makes me believe that nero is somehow vergil.

Durante

Dead
Well Dante's and Vergil's dt is the same well atleast in dmc3 later on Dante's Dt comes more complex and more Sparda like while Nero is just some random dude out of nowhere just like you would see mgs2 a new boring character same with dmc4 i think that Capcom took out Nero out of nowhere and have no hidden origins for him right now whatsoever

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
idk wat nero is to vergil, but there definetley is some kind of connection between the two...read my post on the db demon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom