• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil May Cry?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
If there is ever gonna be one where Vergil is the main guy, how will he cry, he is too much of a rock.

I am asking this because in every game one of the main protagonist cryes example.

DMC1: LIGHTTTTTT
DMC2: Lucias `s tears.
DMC3: Maybe out there is a devil crying.
DMC4: Nero did cry i believe.

So post how you believe Vergil May Cry.

My way*kicks Vergil on the manhood* Thats how he will cry :D.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Perhaps him having to relive the death of his mother over and over and over?

That'd make me cry, that's for sure...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Maybe that works DT, but it will cost a lot for Vergil to cry, unless he sees how his mother died again and again like a image torture.

Suicide0

probably if there would be a spin off vergil would meet his father again and he woulde see sparda being mercissly killed and ripped into pieces or somthing by mundus or maybe a demon impersonating vergils mother

aoshi

Get ghost of sparda to say "dante is better than you", I am sure he will tear.:lol:

I think most characters are emo which is why vergil was the indifferent.If at all he was emotional, it was at end of DMC3 where he meant to stay in demon world as it was his father's place.

Or may be get dante to gift him the sparda sword.He will tear with joy.:lol:.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I don't think there ever will be such a game, but, you can make anyone cry if you break their spirit.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Lexy;242919 said:
I don't think there ever will be such a game, but, you can make anyone cry if you break their spirit.

yeah, it's pretty unlikely, however just for the fun of it Vergil could go around making others cry! :D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The crazy demon;242691 said:
DMC3: Maybe out there is a devil crying.

Well Lady was the only person who did any proper crying, Dante holding back and denying it was such a ripoff :dry:
In 1 and 2 Dante said "devils never cry" as a way of saying thats what separates the humans from the demons. in 3 he was saying it like he was Vergil or something wth?

But yeah I will go with his mum dying if anything got him going it would have been that.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm a total girl and I cry at pretty much anything. If there was a game about making Vergil cry about his mothers death and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to play it I'm pretty sure it would push me over the edge - nevermind Vergil!!! What about us girls who would be total wrecks infront of the TV! lol. It would be heartbreaking!

Sort of like what Dante goes through anyway, sort of! *hugs for Dante and Vergil* Oh this game could be so girly! we could make them hot chocolate and talk about our feelings and stuff, lol.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Darth Angelo;242946 said:
Well Lady was the only person who did any proper crying, Dante holding back and denying it was such a ripoff :dry:

Fan of the Liiiiiiiiight, huh?

aoshi

May be its the anger and determination thats holding vergil from crying over issues and move on with his targets.I think crying would contradict his character who has or pretends has no emotions.

When vergil stabbed dante and took amulet in DMC 3, He held it to his forehead in a moment of sin which shows he is emotional.I don't think he has to cry to prove his emotions. Its not his characterization if u expect him to cry visually.

Osaka

trollololol
You know, I thought Dante was the only one that would cry for his mother since Vergil had embraced his demon side. I just can't really imagine Vergil crying for her. Maybe I missed something.

Meg

The only thing I can think of that will make Vergil cry is if VB never talked to him again.
Or maybe if he found out Nero has Yamato.

Osaka

trollololol
meg127;243060 said:
The only thing I can think of that will make Vergil cry is if VB never talked to him again.

That surely would be the other way round, would it not?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Nice one meg.
He cries if i glomp him!
We would probably both cry if we never spoke to each other again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom