• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil May Cry?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Vergil'sB*tch;243077 said:
Nice one meg.
He cries if i glomp him!
We would probably both cry if we never spoke to each other again.

I maked this thread for fun :lol:.

And my plan worked :lol:.

EDIT: If you wanna make Vergil cry make him look at some old post in What Would You Do If you woke up with the user above you ;).

Osaka

trollololol
meg127;243076 said:
Are we even on the same page? I'm on page 57, where are you?

Apparently not. :huh: I take it your refering to something on What Would You Do If you woke up with the user above you?

Meg

Osaka;243098 said:
Apparently not. :huh: I take it your refering to something on What Would You Do If you woke up with the user above you?

Ummm.....no.

Maybe we should recap. I said Vergil would cry if VB never spoke to him again. You said it would be the other way around which I took as VB would cry if Vergil never talked to her again. I said no because Vergil would definitely cry if VB never spoke to him again. Soooo.....:wacko:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;243101 said:
Ummm.....no.

Maybe we should recap. I said Vergil would cry if VB never spoke to him again. You said it would be the other way around which I took as VB would cry if Vergil never talked to her again. I said no because Vergil would definitely cry if VB never spoke to him again. Soooo.....:wacko:

Stop confusing yourself. :lol: You're gonna hurt yourself.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;243103 said:
Stop confusing yourself. :lol: You're gonna hurt yourself.

Its Osaka's fault. I know what I'm talking about, but when I try to explain it I get all :wacko:

*sigh* I need ice cream.

Osaka

trollololol
meg127 said:
Ummm.....no.

o_O:wacko:

meg127;243105 said:
Its Osaka's fault. I know what I'm talking about, but when I try to explain it I get all :wacko:

*sigh* I need ice cream.

Uh-huh. Okey-dokey, whatever you say. :lol: :p

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;243105 said:

*sigh* I need ice cream.

*gives Meg sea-salt ice cream* ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
meg127;243118 said:
Sea salt? Never heard of it. but thanks!

It's from Kingdom Hearts. It starts out tasting salty, then turns sweet.

It's also a real ice-cream flavor that you can buy at Disneyland. I got to try it once. It's really nice.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;243121 said:
It's from Kingdom Hearts. It starts out tasting salty, then turns sweet.

It's also a real ice-cream flavor that you can buy at Disneyland. I got to try it once. It's really nice.

Oh ok. Sounds odd, but ok :lol:

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
meg127;243221 said:
Oh ok. Sounds odd, but ok :lol:

Reading this thread made me laugh.

I'm quite sure Meg is susceptible to a slice of cake!

*gives meg a large slice of cake*

:D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
back on topic, I don't think Vergil has tear ducts, so no crying for Vergil. If anything he'd make everyone else around him cry...as someone said earlier...I forgot who I'm quoting, sorry :(

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Chloe_Ryder;244429 said:
back on topic, I don't think Vergil has tear ducts, so no crying for Vergil. If anything he'd make everyone else around him cry...as someone said earlier...I forgot who I'm quoting, sorry :(

Nope!Vergil just suffers from the Otae character syndrome.Don't you remember when I judged the girls for the next Yorouzya girl?I told Otae to cry and she made Hasegawa-san cry.Same goes with Vergil here.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Um, what reason does he have to cry or get emotional in DMC3?

Well aside from getting his ass kicked. But it's not like Dante cries when that happens to him, either.

Also, sea salt ice cream? I'm an ice cream FIEND. I want to try it.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^He was crying in the DMC3 manga the whole time compared to Dante up until he awakened his DT.He made however a comment about "his soul crying because he was helpless and powerless when he was young" indicating that he feels guilt about EVa's death and his separtion with Date.WHile he doesn't show it e is probably "crying inside" up until his death...and beyond perhaps.Someone has to confirm Vergils feelings after DMC3.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil seems to fall into the category of "tragic villain", someone who isn't truly evil, but instead made evil by some tragedy in their past. Now normally, these type of villains are redeemed of their evil by the end of the story. Not the case with Vergil. He ended up dying and becoming Mundus' slave.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Yup.There are numerous Vergil cases.

Back in the day,Hokuto no Ken had a huge cast of those tragic villains.On top of head are Raoh,Souther and Kaioh while there god knows how many more.Needles to say that many tragic villains later "copied" the Hokuto no Ken "tragic villains".

Vergil's one of them.

PS : Keep in mind we are talking about media OTHER than books,like comics,manga etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom