• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergil: evil ? or misunderstood

evil ? or misunderstood?

• evil

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • misunderstood

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
Hi

i just recenty wrote a thread intitaled vergil kill dante ???

i was just wondering

do you think vergil is evil

or

misunderstood

???????????

Zato-OW

King
I'd say he is in the middle but leaning more toward evil. He did say he wanted to rule both worlds and the Devil World isn't a fairy land.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Zato-OW;178680 said:
I'd say he is in the middle but leaning more toward evil. He did say he wanted to rule both worlds and the Devil World isn't a fairy land.

Pretty much, he is good(a little) but needs enough badassness to be the king of hell.:lol:

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
"Might controls everything. Without it, you can not protect anoything, let alone yourself" - Vergil

Proof that he's obviously misunderstood. XD

AzureNight13

Premium
^ Exactly, and why would Vergil warn Dante about the portal to the human world closing in the ending of the game? And slash Dante's hand to prevent him from following?.... More proof that is led me to belive that Vergil is misunderstood lol

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
AzureNight13;178708 said:
^ Exactly, and why would Vergil warn Dante about the portal to the human world closing in the ending of the game? And slash Dante's hand to prevent him from following?.... More proof that is led me to belive that Vergil is misunderstood lol

yeah exactly

i think vergil rocks

im kinda a female vergil without the power hunger

aka958

Don't trust people
He want might to protect himself and those who he loves? that sounds pretty much what he wants.
Dante maybe didn't understand that.
But when i think about it that is the only conclusion i can come to.

AzureNight13

Premium
^ *nods*

It really isn't Vergil's fault that he's so power hungry. He lost his mother, he felt that he was weak that he couldn't save her. He doesn't want to feel like that ever again.

(( 700th post!!! XD ))

miss-darkside

Devil May Cry is god
AzureNight13;178808 said:
^ *nods*

It really isn't Vergil's fault that he's so power hungry. He lost his mother, he felt that he was weak that he couldn't save her. He doesn't want to feel like that ever again.

(( 700th post!!! XD ))

awesome

*hugs* congrats

vergil would be pleased lol

Railazel

Uhh... Vergil tried to be like Sparda (yes, he did, he fought Mundus saying "If my father can do it, I can do it as well. He even stayed in the Demon World saying, "this is our father's homeland"). Besides, I don't think you would fill the Earth with the army of Hell to protect your loved one (really that's putting them in more danger). Plus, he had enough power to protect anyone to begin with, so the only reason why he was so power hungry is just to be power hungry. The whole "his mother was killed and he was angry at himself because of his weakness" is only an excuse because they were kids during the time and Dante took it better than he did.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Maby he wants the power of hell to make the world into what he wants.

Or maby his lover is a demon? He does hate humans after all.

Just pure speculation on my part.

Railazel;178767 said:
So, you kill people in the process?

Virgil looks at this as a necessary means to an end.

Noble or not.

Lee-1991

Relapse = Win
Missunderstood my left arse cheek =P

He is blatently evil and thats why I like him.

Him and Dante are like Alpha and Omega, it's how it should be.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^We like to look at Virgil as having more depth than that.

There is really no such thing as "pure evil" anyway. So the argument of a pure evil Virgil falls flat on its face because of the shear fact that no one is pure evil. No one can be that shallow a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom