• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil downfall New PV

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
You suck, Loopy...why do you do this to me? :'c
let me know how it is.
:lol: Yeah I know, I suck. I'll let you know with PM if you like. Just send me equestions and I'll do my best to answer. ^_^

I am having such a nightmare downloading this. It's gone from 1 hour to 2 and a half hours.:'( That stupid store update has slowed everything.
For anyone else who downloaded, how long did it take?#

In the last few videos I saw of him last he was wearing a hat. It must've been the insults from idiots that made him shave it. I can't blame him.
So now he can't even get a break with his hair?! Wow....

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
:lol: Yeah I know, I suck. I'll let you know with PM if you like. Just send me equestions and I'll do my best to answer. ^_^

I am having such a nightmare downloading this. It's gone from 1 hour to 2 and a half hours.:'( That stupid store update has slowed everything.
For anyone else who downloaded, how long did it take?
Oh you know..just being in the US and waiting till the damn 6th of March >:C
EDIT: Holy hell I feel like I'm in the Land of Confusion music video.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Disappointing stuff. Especially the length. I'm okay with no new weapons, so long as he gets a lot of attacks. Someone petition Tameem to make Vergil playable in bloody palace damnit.

Also someone has a video up on youtube of the first mission. Spoiler filled, but it's in spanish I think? So you're not being as spoiled as you may think if you watch it and don't know the language.

Sounds like either Castellani (Argentinean dialect that's as hard as hell to decipher) or Italian. It doesn't help that this guy is practically mumbling everything he says.

Edit: Damn, that European/Castellani Spanish is hard as hell to figure out without the damn subtitles.

Not Italian. My mistake.

Something about Dante betraying him and he has nothing in his chest now. ("Dante me traiciono, ja no me queda nada aqui" etc. *coughs blood*)

Wow, he still sees himself as the good guy. Well, that's the way it is in a war; everyone thinks they're right.

Damn, looks like that gamefaqs guy was right.

Noel

RC9RQEM.png

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
how are you guys redeeming it?
is it just in your email
or are you doing some other way
im on Xbox btw
I think it's just playstation usuers who can do this (I'm one of them.) For xbox, apparently there is a site to put in the code, but it is not active yet and you can only submit your email.

scionicspectre

From what I can tell it's only available in Europe at the moment. I'm on Playstation in the US- should I be trying to download it?

Top Bottom