• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil downfall New PV

EvilX-81

I tried, but so how I can't get pass since the code only has 11 digits and the code requires 12.

Hmm, my predorder code is 11 digits too.. I guess when it's finally released it'll work for us... or I'll commence to breaking fingers at my local GameStop.

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Hmm, my predorder code is 11 digits too.. I guess when it's finally released it'll work for us... or I'll commence to breaking fingers at my local GameStop.
You have to go to devilmaycry.com/vergildownfall and enter your code then when the dlc comes out it will send you a email for the real code

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
tumblr_mgm4tw9hlM1qc5wono1_500.gif

The thing's I'd do if I get this DLC.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
when it is originally supposed to release? Feb 28th right?
And March...? whenever for Japan?
March 6th, as far as I know. Which is kind of BS, seeing how it seems to be finished already, but I guess they still need to localize stuff and things like that.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
oh god oh god OG MY ****ING GOD IM SOO ****ING HYPED RIGHT NOW!!!

So any one UK or not, try redeeming their preorder code to see if they can get it?

tried, it tells me to wait until release date then it will work.

Devil Player

Some info from the guy who finished the game...

Campaign only 6 Missions
- The campaign, if played by a pro, can be beaten in LESS than an hour.
- he has an Angel and an Devil Stance, and his Devil Trigger is differently handled than Dante's.
- He has Demon Pull and Angel hook, and they are better used than Dante's
- The got rid of the double tap attacks, instead all Attacks are avaiable through Stances
- he has just Frame attacks (at least 1, perfect Judgement Cut, however maybe there are more, have not all moves and upgrades yet)
- instead of Bonus Gates and Keys, you will find health uprade Fragments and one full Cross
- NO NEW WEAPONS!!!!!! Only two styles!

Top Bottom