• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil downfall New PV

MedicoreR

Maybe angels have two hearts :p
or maybe she is really young trish :p
but right now, they have to fix her hair

Devil Player

Vergil's Downfall is already available in EU PSN. A guy from gameafqs claimed he tried and it worked.

The file is 1.8GB big!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Vergil's Downfall is already available in EU PSN. A guy from gameafqs claimed he tried and it worked.

The file is 1.8GB big!
For real? o.o hm, I'll go have a look now.

Edit:
I can't see it, but Bloody Palace [229MB] and the weapons packs are up now where I am.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
As I heard from the ones that went to the premiere Vergil is indeed Very fast compared to Dante.
It's to be released on March 6th.
And...yes she's alive. What the hell is going on here...This is a extreme plot twist.

O.O. New trailer of DmC DLC !!! And liking it :)

Devil Player

For real? o.o hm, I'll go have a look now.

Yep, look at his post:

"I redeemed my code, I just tried AND IT WORKED =D

It is 1.8GB big!

I just wanted to redeem my Gray Fox Skin Code for Revengeance and thought "Oh well, let's try if Vergils Downfall works..."

And it did =D (german store specificly, but I think it works in all EU Stores then)"

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yep, look at his post:

"I redeemed my code, I just tried AND IT WORKED =D

It is 1.8GB big!

I just wanted to redeem my Gray Fox Skin Code for Revengeance and thought "Oh well, let's try if Vergils Downfall works..."

And it did =D (german store specificly, but I think it works in all EU Stores then)"

Again console users for now lucky. For me for PC it is for now not aviable so Im waiting

Angelo Moreira

Vergil_Angelo
As I heard from the ones that went to the premiere Vergil is indeed Very fast compared to Dante.
It's to be released on March 6th.
And...yes she's alive. What the hell is going on here...This is a extreme plot twist.

thanks a lot for the info.looks amazing, this dlc seems to be quite good for its prize =)

aoshi

Wow....jus....wow.

If i could give more than one like, I would have given atleast 50 likes to this. Soundtrack too is awesome.

I hope this gets released with DVD after a while , like some gold edition of RE 5. I lack PSN.:ermm:.

EDIT: His demon and angel weapons seem to be yamato itself without any transformation. His demon side kinda had a block too but did not use it(in the video) as a block. But i think its actually a block like royalguard.

aoshi

Wat about that super saiyan look which we saw from an article. Were they scrapped concepts??? Cuz we don't find any reference to that in this video.

Soupie

It's his Devil Trigger. It seems that Doppelganger is an ability of his, not Devil Trigger. It might be switchable on the d-pad. We'll find out.

crush

I like his demon moves. The alleged scrapped moves of Nero.
He is using yamato like Kendo than Iaido. Heavy strikes with strong steps.
Also I like how he uses his demon pull summoned sword. Like shooting a arrow.

For the DT issue. It seems Doppelganger is depleting not in blocks or time but in moves.
Possibly he has that Slicked Hair DT.

Top Bottom