• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil downfall New PV

Ruisu

Of course you don't remember me.
Hmm. Maybe it's just the "Feed the Fire" music, but that looks quite darker compared to the main game.

So I like it.

EvilX-81

Oh god that looks fantastic, the gameplay just looks so...Well, Vergil.
I really hope Capcom have the foresight to make Vergil playable in Bloody Palace while they're at it too.

Indeed. The only thing I could see stopping them is if Vergil doesn't have the color coded thing going for him. But even if that's the problem, they can just make the enemies vulnerable to all his weapons. Infact I think a lot of people would be happy about that.

As for the DLC itself; actually far more pumped for this than DmC. Infact this is what got me to buy DmC, in anticipation for this. Vergil's gameplay looks damned tight.

Dante94513

Yep, look at his post:

"I redeemed my code, I just tried AND IT WORKED =D

It is 1.8GB big!

I just wanted to redeem my Gray Fox Skin Code for Revengeance and thought "Oh well, let's try if Vergils Downfall works..."

And it did =D (german store specificly, but I think it works in all EU Stores then)"

Don't you need a 12 digit code? I only got an 11.

Ether0

Nephilim Lover
This looks so awesome!!! It actually looks like Vergil is a lot faster than how he looked in previous trailers. If he were that badass in the main game I would have liked him a lot more!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I know I'm on new meds, but seeing that everyone else has seen it, I now know that I'm not hallucinating XD

Could be a demon disguised as Eva?

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
Vergil looks suprisingly more fun to play as than Dante.

...my only nitpicky complaint right now is that dumb picture on his HUD bar.

Prestodaniel

so that march 6th thing was just for japan right? because that would make me sad. i hope it really is february 28th like i heard.

Top Bottom