• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil, Dante or Nero?

Who do you prefer?

• Vergil

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Dante

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Nero

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • None

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Well, they all win at some point. Vergil beat Dante in their first fight, Dante won later on, and Nero also won battles. I don't quite know against who, yet, but I will find out when I play DMC4

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nicodemus Zamoran;224583 said:
Well, they all win at some point. Vergil beat Dante in their first fight, Dante won later on, and Nero also won battles. I don't quite know against who, yet, but I will find out when I play DMC4

I still think Vergil would have wiped Dante if he hadn't been out of shape. That, and I think Vergil is really sentimental about Dante, he didn't even motion to swing that sword during their final battle in DMC3 - but then, it might just be because he figured Dante won't give up until he wins, so he made Dante believe he was defeating Vergil and took the blow like the nutter he is. Easy way to get rid of a persistent little brother, right? I mean, Vergil had places to go, things to do, etc.

Anyway. Nero won battles against the demons and bosses, but he didn't quite get Dante down.

that clif was other side and vergil knows dante wouldnt let him to fall, n it was a good way to take there. vergil wouldnt hurt dante anyway.

I mean vergil wouldnt kill dante.this fight begins by dante.it was dante who tried to kill vergil from the begining to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom