• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil, Dante or Nero?

Who do you prefer?

• Vergil

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Dante

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Nero

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • None

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osaka

trollololol
Yo Vergil, I’m really happy for you…I’ll let you finish. But I'm one of the best DMC characters of all time! Of all time!

Dante_4.png

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sB*tch;221168 said:
show off!

Aww, you're always a winner to me Vergie

Shut up

*glomps Vergil*

You know, when you call Vergil "vergie", I keep seeing it as "veggie" at first glance. lol :p

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I still think Vergil has a good chance of winning this.

*Glomps Dante*

After months of reading about glomps I decided this was the time for Dante to have his first from me.....*

I think I'm now familiar enough with glomping......does 'glomping' sound wrong or is it just me?

o_O

Osaka

trollololol
Ebony;221202 said:
I still think Vergil has a good chance of winning this.

*Glomps Dante*

After months of reading about glomps I decided this was the time for Dante to have his first from me.....*

I think I'm now familiar enough with glomping......does 'glomping' sound wrong or is it just me?

o_O

I have no idea where it came from and only found out the word from others using it a few years ago. Let me guess, did it start out on 4chan?

Anyways, on topic- Dante FTW or both D&V to tie will make me happy.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
shonan;221218 said:
Ebony it seems u forgot somthing,once u wer in vergils hand.it was him who didnt let u to fall down.

well just don't tell VB I was in Vergil's hand?!?!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm not going to say anything. Must resist urge to kill Dante and Vergil, must resist urges, must resist urges, must resist- *snap*

RRAAAAAAAAAAGH! Dante! Vergil! I'm going to kill you both with a wine glass! And that's a SLOW death!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
DreadnoughtDT;221292 said:
I'm not going to say anything. Must resist urge to kill Dante and Vergil, must resist urges, must resist urges, must resist- *snap*

RRAAAAAAAAAAGH! Dante! Vergil! I'm going to kill you both with a wine glass! And that's a SLOW death!

what its not the twins fault that nero is not as cool as the two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom