• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Angel Trigger?

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
Okay in my opinion I think Dante taps alot more into his Demon powers rather than his Angel yes? (Not Including Gameplay) Well Vergil on the other hand seems to tap alot more into his Angel powers.. I don't want to color code races but aren't the demons symbolized by the red while angels by blue? So Vergil has a blue and Dante has a red but Dante because of his amulet can channel more Demonic Energy due to it uhmm.. Being red and Demonic I suppose because Demons are symbolized by red. But Vergil has a blue half of the Amulet so Angels being symbolized by blue meaning the reason why Vergil has a DoppleGanger ( Form of Angel Trigger) rather than red in which Dante has his Devil Trigger rather than Angel? This is my opinion idk you guys say what you think.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
it depends, the game itself didn't go deep about it, what is nephilim exactly? a whole new race/entity or just a fusion, meaning nephilim simply beings that could use both angel and demon power and depends on the direction they wanna go with the power, they could be more of a demon or more of an angel, and less of the other..

unless there's a sequel that expand on that idea, i'll stick to the second, and maybe vergil was indeed leaning more to the angel trigger

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
it depends, the game itself didn't go deep about it, what is nephilim exactly? a whole new race/entity or just a fusion, meaning nephilim simply beings that could use both angel and demon power and depends on the direction they wanna go with the power, they could be more of a demon or more of an angel, and less of the other..

unless there's a sequel that expand on that idea, i'll stick to the second, and maybe vergil was indeed leaning more to the angel trigger
I have to admit A DmC 2: Would be interesting explaining the Nephilim's origins and powers.

absolitude

yep, i think it kinda is pointless being a nephilim if they're still have to lean to either demon or angel, maybe stronger than the original race themselves, but still is kinda pointless..

but for dante, least being a nephilim made him able to wield both angel and demon weapons, vergil's too much of an idealist in the game, lol..

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nephilims are a race conceived out of love from an Angel and a Demon. I'm guessing that it doesn't happen all too often, and any Nephilims were hunted down and killed in the past just like how Dante and Vergil were being hunted.

Either one could learn to embrace one side of their power more than the other, but in my opinion Vergil would ignore his Angel heritage and take the path of a demon instead believing that there's more power for him that way. Yes, that's right Vergil. You don't know the power of the dark side...yet.

absolitude

Phineas says they were the third race.

that should mean nephilim is a whole new being.. that sucks, cuz in the game as a whole new being it were only shown as having angel/demon power and the ability to wield both races weapons nothing to significantly show them as a more superior being --for me..

if they can't make a sequel, least make an anime as a continuity..

Top Bottom