• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil - Albert Wesker

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will Vergil be like Albert Wesker until the next game? At least half of him and there is still good in him.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
I hope Vergil doesn't meet his death like how Albert Wesker did! I mean he died from RPG ...seriously bro?

DarkSlayer54

I don't know if I like this Vergil... Like, in DMC3 there was so much room for assumptions that I could believe that he could have become a good guy.
(Spoiler, I guess)
Based on the ending, it seems like he'll go crazy. Just the way he leaves too... as if, Dante betrayed him. It seems to forshadow a less than pleasant rematch. In DmC he isn't evil by any means, he just seems like an ass who believes he's superior to humans... and the fight between them also felt like they broke each others hearts. In DMC3 you could totally tell that they cared for eachother even in the bitter end, but Dante's hesitation in DmC to remove the sword was saddening.
I just can't see how they would ever be happy to see each other after that.
I'll get over it though... *sighs*

Azurel

Please don't compare Vergil with Wesker, or Dante with Izaya. I seriously dislike them both. :/

Look, I'm just gonna avoid this thread. It's not that I'm necessarily telling you guys what to do, but I just can't imagine them as that. :(

Azurel

@Darkslayer54

It was bitter, wasn't it? It was a considerably strong emotional piece due to their excellent character arcs.

chocolatepanda

Based on the ending, it seems like he'll go crazy. Just the way he leaves too... as if, Dante betrayed him. It seems to forshadow a less than pleasant rematch. In DmC he isn't evil by any means, he just seems like an ass who believes he's superior to humans... and the fight between them also felt like they broke each others hearts. In DMC3 you could totally tell that they cared for eachother even in the bitter end, but Dante's hesitation in DmC to remove the sword was saddening.
I just can't see how they would ever be happy to see each other after that.
In DMC3 Virgil did impale Dante in their 1st fight twice.I think their relationship will be more like how it was in DMC3, they'll be on opposing sides Dante kill demons and such while Virgil will to whatever it takes to get what he wants

I've been calling Virgil Wesker since they his reveal lol his teleporting just made him even more Wesker like.

m100t8s

I already said I would leave. You're asking me to stand aside as I'm walking away.

Very well. *allows you to pass*

*continues walking as far as possible from this thread*

Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this thread!

Top Bottom