• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Update?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I think that the screenshot for the supporter toolbar needs updating when the arcade button is supporter/staff only because its getting a little out of date with the new buttons

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
with the new buttons and perks, i think that the supporter thing here could use a little update. what do you think?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;144156 said:
with the new buttons and perks, i think that the supporter thing here could use a little update. what do you think?

Have to let me know what new things have been added as i cant keep track of them. :lol:

Unsure what buttons you have now and the Arcade will probably be supporter only like on ProjectEgo after a while like was mentioned unsure what final decision was.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
it was a week, now its 5 days.

I dont mind doing the screenshot
The bar has been slightly shortened with the profile button gone, and it will probably be replaced with the arcade. Just thought it would help with an updatre so it looks like we are more active and updated than we really are :lol:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Vauxchen;144163 said:
it was a week, now its 5 days.

I dont mind doing the screenshot
The bar has been slightly shortened with the profile button gone, and it will probably be replaced with the arcade. Just thought it would help with an updatre so it looks like we are more active and updated than we really are :lol:

Feel free to post the screenshot as im not sure how much it differs from my own having never seen it. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
im uploading it to imageshack, ill put up the URL and image when its uploaded(could be some time with my slow net today)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hey Vauxchen. Good eye! I completely overlooked it when I went to update the page the other day! ^_^ I'll get it sorted now. +rep by the way!

Top Bottom