• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

unreal tournament 2004

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I don't play that game anymore, but my brother used to be in the top 10 for that game for the us

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
wow, not bad im just kinda bored of playing against people that i dont know and it gets really annoying when you have people full of themselves called "imbetterthanyou" going around lol

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Haha...i know dude i cant go on one single CoD4 server on ps3 without some noob going
.......WTF OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU JUST CAMPT OMG!!! IM USEING THE GRENADE LAUNCHER THIS ROUND!!!! :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lmao, i only ever get to be a good sniper(my positon on UT) if there isnt a better sniper out there and i know the map, the best is face3 and face classic

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wow UT 2004 now thats a game i havent played in a very long time, as i got older i lost interest in the frantic fast paced shooters. Got into slower more tactical games like COD 4 and Rainbow Six Vegas etc.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yeah im at the stage where i like to play with a bit of fire(not too much) and play upbeat FPS

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
ok then, we will post what times are best for each of us and then we can have a game, and people can join in if they wana

EDIT: i have just remembered that my brothers PC got a little mad at UT from me playing it too much and now it doesn't want to play, so when(if) i get my computer back from ebay i will play then

Top Bottom