• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unofficial RP fight signup sheet!!!

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Yep Discord is the character i am playing as , feel free to check out this video with him singing trolol after you watched the episode if you want \
BUT YOU NEVER SAID IF YOU LIKED IT OR NOT
oh that is easy then
Discord thinks who ever plays by the rules (of physics) is boring :3
Really I was sad discord didn't end up a recurring character, He was my favorite in the whole show , Pinkie pie is my favorite pony (Tying with derpy hooves) but discord is the best overall character , and fluttershy is the cutest i guess
Well, im glad you have a great character picked out, and..... it was entertaining.
anime-phoenix-wright-050914.gif

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Ok.... change of plans...... I have to delay the thread untill Tuesday for some pressing reasons....
So, The official opening of our very first RolePlay Battle thread will be on Tuesday the 21st, about 8:30 AM
Midwestern time.... Sorry for the Delay guys....:'(
anime-phoenix-wright-741048.gif

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Discord : Oh lasers are boring my good friend , mix it up a bit ! :blink:
and just so you know , your son was a better bounty hunter :troll:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Discord : Oh lasers are boring my good friend , mix it up a bit ! :blink:
and just so you know , your son was a better bounty hunter :troll:
jango: if you didnt notice boba is a clone of me he has my skills my face and is an exact replica of me just different armor and a rifle instead of pistols and he still carrys the soul of a mandilorian no matter what i still live on boba is a clone of me and so are the clone troopers and storm troopers even if i die (again -_-) i will live on in millions of souls for they are exact replicas of me.....besides boba hasn't seen nearly as much action as i have i've taken on many enemies defeated my nemesis, many jedi, gigantic beasts, twisted undead creatures and the deathwatch including their leader tor vizsla

mrrandomlulz

jango: if you didnt notice boba is a clone of me he has my skills my face and is an exact replica of me just different armor and a rifle instead of pistols and he still carrys the soul of a mandilorian no matter what i still live on boba is a clone of me and so are the clone troopers and storm troopers even if i die (again -_-) i will live on in millions of souls for they are exact replicas of me.....besides boba hasn't seen nearly as much action as i have i've taken on many enemies defeated my nemesis, many jedi, gigantic beasts, twisted undead creatures and the deathwatch including their leader tor vizsla
you mean the millions of souls that went boom on the death star ?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
you mean the millions of souls that went boom on the death star ?
yes but there are still star destroyers left and many still live on other planets....also some troopers were assigned ass guards so alot are still alive and they still have many strains of dna at kamino of jango fett so they can clone as many of him as they want

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Ok, contestants! todays the day we FIGHT!!!
Im settin up the thread now, so ill post pack when its up...
anime-phoenix-wright-862239.gif

OK! the thread is up! Make sure you check out the speech first....
anime-phoenix-wright-146074.gif

mrrandomlulz

yes but there are still star destroyers left and many still live on other planets....also some troopers were assigned ass guards so alot are still alive and they still have many strains of dna at kamino of jango fett so they can clone as many of him as they want
you mean the ones on planets that got beat by ewoks

Top Bottom