• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unofficial RP fight signup sheet!!!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I shall be discord from my little pony (anyone who's seen season 2 episodes 1 and 2 knows what he is capable of )
EDIT : and here is my victory dance
images

mrrandomlulz

The best part about being discord , I can bend reality (which means i am SEMI omnipotent ) and can only be defeated under certain circumstances

mrrandomlulz

Discord can make chocolate rain >:D maybe you should know DISCORD IS ALSO PRACTICALLY A GOD , only has been defeated before ,

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
jango has these gadgets: id mask, rifle, heavy machine gun, grenade launcher, grenades, sniper rifle, jetpack, jetpack missles, flame thrower, dual pistols, whip cord, toxic darts, and his fits and kicks

mrrandomlulz

jango has these gadgets: id mask, rifle, heavy machine gun, grenade launcher, grenades, sniper rifle, jetpack, jetpack missles, flame thrower, dual pistols, whip cord, toxic darts, and his fits and kicks
yes but he what he doesn't have is 2 things : the power of friendship , nor the elements of harmony , both of which are REQUIRED to defeat discord, and as long as fighting is taking place discord will come right back as soon as you defeat him
, if you don't understand what i mean you would have to watch friendship is magic season 2 episodes 1 and 2 (yes they are available on youtube :D and YES i am still defeatable but you require 6 certain ponies (Rarity ,Rainbow dash , Fluttershy , applejack , pinkie pie, and Twilight sparkle , bonus if you bring derpy hooves along ) Can't say i am god modding when i gave you step by step instructions :p

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Alright, if anyone wants to see how the fighting is done, check out the thread "last post is the winner." That is a small sample of what might happen in the battle.
anime-phoenix-wright-816815.gif

mrrandomlulz

Alright, if anyone wants to see how the fighting is done, check out the thread "last post is the winner." That is a small sample of what might happen in the battle.
anime-phoenix-wright-816815.gif
so we just drive each other insane saying "I win"?
oh and yet again i say it watch "the return of harmony " parts one and 2 to see how powerful discord is

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
so we just drive each other insane saying "I win"
No, thats not what I ment. Remember when Dreadnoght and Demon Genral and I had a spiderman/jango/phoenix fight? Thats what the battles like, not a "I win" battle. (plus, I said thats just a sample,)
anime-phoenix-wright-539826.gif

mrrandomlulz

No, thats not what I ment. Remember when Dreadnoght and Demon Genral and I had a spiderman/jango/phoenix fight? Thats what the battles like, not a "I win" battle. (plus, I said thats just a sample,)
anime-phoenix-wright-539826.gif

OK but i'm telling you guys unless you watch those 2 episodes of FiM you are going down
discord__s_dance_animation_by_mattyhex-d4am0hj.gif

Top Bottom