• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unofficial RP fight signup sheet!!!

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Demon Genral and I had an idea when we were talking in the "what are you thinking" thread.
What if we start a Roleplay battle?
In a RolePlay Battle, members play as a character from a movie or a game, and battle head to head with other characters. This is unofficial, however, because this isnt admin run yet....

Rules are as follow:
1.You are acting as a character, so the more you can adapt to the character during RP, the better the experiace will be.
2. This is not a bickering thread, this is purely ment for fun. If everyone stickes to the characters, things should be fine. (we did an experiment run, and I think I actually got to know Demon Genral better than before :D)
3.Keep it clean!!!

alraight, everyone who wants to join the fight, sign up here.
REMEMBER: this is only a sign up sheet, not the actual fight. only post here if you want to partsipate.
Its also wise to mention which character you will be playing as, and you can always switch later.

ok, those who want to sign up, post here!!! GO!!!
anime-phoenix-wright-804788.gif

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
so people who like rp's and funny fights come on down and sign up now.....that is all

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Are there any specific characters we can choose from or can we basically go nuts with the character selection?

Laurence Barnes

Premium
Are there any specific characters we can choose from or can we basically go nuts with the character selection?
basically as long as hes from a game or a film then there allowed (they're are ok if they're powerful...just die em down a bit with the power)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Basically, anything goes. there are no real limits, but a restriction might have to be made it it crosses the line.
anime-phoenix-wright-066711.gif

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Once we get a decent amount of people, we can open the thread in the bloody palace. Once its open, anyone can join at that point. This signup sheet is more of an indicator of how many people might particapate. So, if you dont post, you wont be excluded, but your character might be taken.

Laurence Barnes

Premium
so if you have a well known character in mind to be you should post when you get a chance ;)

Kammosjuttu

I was a bit unsure on it which character to choose, but inspired by AceofSpades I, too, will take a KoF character --- Ash Crimson. :lol: (I hope I will learn quick this RP stuff, since I haven't done it before~).

Laurence Barnes

Premium
I was a bit unsure on it which character to choose, but inspired by AceofSpades I, too, will take a KoF character --- Ash Crimson. :lol: (I hope I will learn quick this RP stuff, since I haven't done it before~).
bah its simple you'll get the hang of it easily

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I only wish that fights will be not similiar to ones what are concept Of Dissidia Final Fantasy: Good vs Evil. or Light versus Dark. Evenif that is true I don't care XD. For me Im reserving hero of newnest Deus EX XD

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I only wish that fights will be not similiar to ones what are concept Of Dissidia Final Fantasy: Good vs Evil. or Light versus Dark. Evenif that is true I don't care XD. For me Im reserving hero of newnest Deus EX XD
Well.... its actually more freeforall, but if it turns into that, then thats the way it goes....
anime-phoenix-wright-583476.gif

Top Bottom