• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unlockable character Sparda did u get him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker911

Welcome to Hell!
In DMC3 Sparda is unlockable and I want to unlock him but hard mode is um....hard did any of you get him?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
What, you guys cheat!

I went the sportsman like way through both DMC3 and SE.
And that meant completing bloody palace as well.
Cheating just ruins it for me. I mean where's the fun in having everything from the start. You have a greater sense of accomplishment doing it properly.

I mean it's like using Yojimbo to beat Penance in FFX. Where's the fun in that?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Some pictures are quite annoying to unlock without cheating. I mean hell, why go all the trouble and have SS at all missions for some pictures?:p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Way too hardcore. I can understand the all S missions but SS is crazy - well unless you are a RG master:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Tony_Redgrave;52423 said:
Probably:p
It's Royal Guard.

Yeah, royal guard has been really good for style points.
:cool:

Guard, release and ultimate, three reasons why you should not hit Dante.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
LOL!!! All I did was beat easy mode, then I got fed up because I kept getting beaten in hard mode so I used cheats because I cheat at all games (that have cheats that is)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Don't get me wrong ya'll. I always beat the game fair and square first. I don't use cheats often. I beat the game on normal with Dante and easy with Vergil cause I just wanted to unlock his coatless costume so I could look at his a$$. XD

It drives me insane when people beat a game for the first time on easy. DUDE! Where's you're gamer spirit? I know I beat Vergil's game on easy, but I had knew it was going to almost be pointless due to the fact that Vergil has only 1 1/2 cutscenes. And I had already beat Dante's game on normal so it doesn't count.

Im with Tony, why the hell should I have to go through hell in a video game just to get a picture? And for some people, it's not even possible to beat those ridiculous modes. Thats probably why they put the cheats in, in the first place, for people who can't do it. My friend couldn't even get pass the first few missions on easy mode. (I know she sucks!)

Chrysander

I think that if people are not good enough to complete the modes necessary to get the pictures / outfits, it makes sense to put in a code so that they can see them, if they want to. I personally play the game for the challenge, so I haven't used cheats, and I'm trying to get SS rankings with both characters, even though you only get the reward once (if you get SS on one difficulty with Dante, you get the reward, but if you then do it with Vergil, you get nothing). But for people who don't play the game for the same reasons, what's the problem with them entering a cheat? It's not like they're pretending that they did it - that would be dumb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom