• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unknown Song Title... Help needed... ( Reward Be Given )

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Unknown Song Title... Help needed... ( Reward Will Be Given )

THE REWARD: Oishii Two-han Seikatsu by Two-Han Princess

Please help me find the song title which has following details.This song is from America,I think.:

1.A female artist sings the song.Possibly American or African American.

2.The genre of the song is R&B,Pop or Euro-Dance.

3.The lyrics contained "I gonna need a perfection/You gonna need a perfection/I gonna need a protection/You gonna need a protection.Either one of these sentences,as I am not sure which one is it.

4.Not a game soundtrack,anime soundtrack,nor movie soundtrack.

P.S. - Don't ask me to search at searchlyrics or other websites,as I could not find it.

The song,Oishii Two-han Seikatsu is the reward for finding the song title from me.This song is heard when you play the I-Pod in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.Anyone who helps me will get this song from me.:)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
If you could find a video of it on youtube, it would be much easier, or if you could get a little recording it would be easier
Il help out with what i can, but im not sure ATM

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vauxchen;113371 said:
If you could find a video of it on youtube, it would be much easier, or if you could get a little recording it would be easier
Il help out with what i can, but im not sure ATM

I couldn;t find it at Youtube you see... I only heard it at my country's radio...

But,thanks for trying to help me... I appreciate it.:)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Dark Drakan;113387 said:
List of all the songs on the ipod can be found here:

MGS4 iPod Songs List and Locations

Contains SPOILERS though so be warned.

Sorry,I guess I have been stupid... Well,the reward I will be giving to anyone who helps me will receive Oishii Two-han Seikatsu mp3 by me.The details for the unknown song has been given in the 1st post.Sorry for my bad writing...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Chaos Master;113388 said:
Sorry,I guess I have been stupid... Well,the reward I will be giving to anyone who helps me will receive Oishii Two-han Seikatsu mp3 by me.The details for the unknown song has been given in the 1st post.Sorry for my bad writing...

Sorry i misread, my bad. :lol:

What i get for thinking too much when still tired. :lol:

Saix

Devil's Advocate
Had a whack, could only find the "dont be afriad" from MGS 2 I think but I'm pretty sure thats not it... if you can refine the lyrics it would be easier or if you can find anymore of the lyrics?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Saix;113571 said:
Had a whack, could only find the "dont be afriad" from MGS 2 I think but I'm pretty sure thats not it... if you can refine the lyrics it would be easier or if you can find anymore of the lyrics?

It's not a game soundtrack.It is song which I heard in radio.

Top Bottom