• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Officially Teased, Premieres at the VGAs

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
feature-uncharted-3.jpg

It’s official. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception is real and will be shown at Spike’s Video Game Awards this Saturday.

Announced by Geoff Keighley on his Twitter account, Entertainment Weekly has the story. Taking place in the desert, Nathan Drake will follow the footsteps of Sir Francis Drake and T.E. Lawrence. The same man of “Lawrence of Arabia” fame, Drake’s Deception will follow the history of the man during his British exploring days. It will feature incredible animation of organic elements, such as water, sand, and fire. It came out of an inspiration for Naughty Dog to push themselves as hard as possible. Why? Naughty Dog’s co-president Evan Wells said “[Because] We’re a bunch of nerds.”

The game will feature new innovation elements to the series, rather than a new skin on Among Thieves. Several new things, including enhanced backward climbing and the ability to fight multiple baddies at once, will be introduced to the series. Online elements will definitely play a major role in the new game, so cooperative and competitive multiplayer will be a major focus for the game. Wells said, “We want to be in the big boys, with Halo and Call of Duty.”

Look for more information about Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception this Saturday at the VGAs, or just stay tuned to PlayStation LifeStyle to find out all about it. For now, take a look at two pieces of art below.

Uncharted-3-game-art_290.jpg

uncharted-3-desert_510.jpg

Source: http://playstationlifestyle.net/201...tion-officially-teased-premieres-at-the-vgas/

More info can be looked here:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/12/09/uncharted-3-first-look/

According to the link above, this game is expected to be release in 2011.

Awesome! Uncharted games are always awesome, and I have high expectations this will be great as well. :D

Meg

Great find! Uncharted 2 is my favorite game. I've high expectations for this. :D

Keaton

Premium
Uncharted is a supreme series, (Nathan Fillion for Nathan Drake in the movie - please please please!), and this news excites me! ^_^

Great story, great voice acting, beautiful graphics and awesome action -- this is an epic series and a sequel sounds superb!
Great find!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Uncharted is definatly an overhyped series. Too short, the story isnt breathtaking (although its still well made), voice acting is average, too damn short, really, the only thing I liked about it was the set pieces. Uncharted 1 was horrible...but Uncharted 2 was ok, somewhat.

That said, this sounds like a prequel for some reason...

Top Bottom