• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uk events for pokemon heart gold and soul silver

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
When will there be events in the UK as I have never heard of any being held and it really annoys me when you get somewhere and its a secret path .. only to be accessed by a special event

If anyone knows a way to tell me when there will be events held , i would be vey thankful :D

Keaton

Premium
http://www.serebii.net

This Saturday there is an event at Oxford Street - Game Store.
Allowing for Arceus to be given away to Pokemon DPPt which will unlock an event in HGSS.

Check Serebii for more info, its always pretty reliable ^^
Otherwise, there is currently a Mystery Gift event allowing you to download a Pikachu Coloured Pichu, which unlocks an event in HGSS.
Just connect to the internet and use Mystery Gift ^_o

Keaton

Premium
Not for me =p
All the same though, if you want me to be blunt.

Considering it costs (ATLEAST) £6 to get in and out of London (assuming you don't live within walking distance), you may as well look on eBay.

Serebii.net have a page detailing the event pokemon and what their details should be (Original Trainer, Date Caught, Special Moves etc), there are plenty of sellers on there selling pokemon that they got from events. Albeit they're cloned, but there's no downside for anyone wanting to use them. Often you will be able to 'buy' a poke such as the above Arceus for about £2.00. Pretty fair if you want the event poke, but can't get to the event.

But, then you have the dilemma for paying for a piece of digital data that is probably copied and pasted a hundred times. Your call. Your money,. Your Pokemon lol ^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I have Arceus... I used a cheat cartridge though :D

These conventions don't travel anywhere near Cornwall. So I do without special Pokemon.

Keaton

Premium
^Its a shame these events don;t get ALL spread out via Mystery Gift, why ignore people living away from the capital ¬_¬; Grr Nintendo =S

In my experience hacked Pokemon often receive very mixed feelings, I personally don't treat them any differently assuming that they pass the legit test, its when people hack stats and abilities that get on my nerves -- whats the point in having a Caterpie that has 700 atk o_O

Keaton

Premium
^Its a shame these events don;t get ALL spread out via Mystery Gift, why ignore people living away from the capital ¬_¬; Grr Nintendo =S

In my experience hacked Pokemon often receive very mixed feelings, I personally don't treat them any differently assuming that they pass the legit test, its when people hack stats and abilities that get on my nerves -- whats the point in having a Caterpie that has 700 atk o_O

Top Bottom