• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish spin off game instead of a dmc5 with Dante or Nero

Would you be ok with it?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

IncarnatedDemon

DMC5 Trish protagonist is like Bayonetta.
DMC 5 Nero or Vergil protagonist wondering what kind of new weapons would be.

I played Bayonetta 1 million times.If would be DMC 5 a good game would than Bayonetta?
There is absoutely no point to make a Trish spinof if it's going to be a game where Trish is put on a stripper stage.
What i am proposing is a spin off with a story that has depth, with unique gameplay style worthy for any hardcore to enjoy, and Trish dressing elegantly.
I dont know why everyone keeps making that Bayonetta comparison. Trish in dmc1 is in big contrast to cereza.

The only thing was that she dressed sexy, but i can find tons of female characters who either have a sexy dress or outfitt or has her lady parts highlighted.

Besides Trish's character design in dmc4, what she did and said was just a pure sh1t.
So if capcom decides "We'll make a Trish spinoff, and we will put great effort into the story, character design and gameplay" then it better not be like dmc4Trish.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
There is absoutely no point to make a Trish spinof if it's going to be a game where Trish is put on a stripper stage.
What i am proposing is a spin off with a story that has depth, with unique gameplay style worthy for any hardcore to enjoy, and Trish dressing elegantly.
I dont know why everyone keeps making that Bayonetta comparison. Trish in dmc1 is in big contrast to cereza.

The only thing was that she dressed sexy, but i can find tons of female characters who either have a sexy dress or outfitt or has her lady parts highlighted.

Besides Trish's character design in dmc4, what she did and said was just a pure sh1t.
So if capcom decides "We'll make a Trish spinoff, and we will put great effort into the story, character design and gameplay" then it better not be like dmc4Trish.

So you're asking for a Trish spin-off that has more depth than the main storyline from Capcom......good luck with that.

Capcom CAN make a deep storyline with the DMC franchise but a Trish solo game of great effect......pfffftttt....when pigs fly in space and shoot laser farts.

What Trish design.....you mean Gloria? Because Trish's MAIN design in DMC4 was more....umm or less indecent than her DMC1 one considering the fact she wore some undershirt to well less expose her chest. Gloria is just a disguise or persona she wore for a mission in DMC4 and in no way fully represent her character (or lack thereof) and is seen as her own character created by Trish (as seen by Capcom) as shown in official CG artwork showing Gloria and Trish as 2 separate characters even interacting with each other.

Originally Gloria was supposed to be her own character but the cut time had the developers to rush it and just make Gloria a persona for Trish or disguise.

Plus I would like to see Gloria again she has a sweet fighting style with those grabs, take downs, kicks, and blades. In fact an ideal Trish gameplay would be instead of weapons and styles....sort of...she can switch forms/styles (with Gloria being one of them) and granting her a different moveset and appearance (it changes her movement and other stuff even her taunt) and you can customize her outfits/styles. It would be something new and different than just "give her Dante's gameplay".

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
*Thinks of all the pro's of having trish as a protagonist instead of Dante or nero*
tumblr_mee8x3Vowk1r5y472o1_500.gif

BLONDE-GIF--61657.gif

trish-mvc-3-o.gif

I'm all for it!!!!!!

IncarnatedDemon

So you're asking for a Trish spin-off that has more depth than the main storyline from Capcom......good luck with that.

Capcom CAN make a deep storyline with the DMC franchise but a Trish solo game of great effect......pfffftttt....when pigs fly in space and shoot laser farts.

What Trish design.....you mean Gloria? Because Trish's MAIN design in DMC4 was more....umm or less indecent than her DMC1 one considering the fact she wore some undershirt to well less expose her chest. Gloria is just a disguise or persona she wore for a mission in DMC4 and in no way fully represent her character (or lack thereof) and is seen as her own character created by Trish (as seen by Capcom) as shown in official CG artwork showing Gloria and Trish as 2 separate characters even interacting with each other.

Originally Gloria was supposed to be her own character but the cut time had the developers to rush it and just make Gloria a persona for Trish or disguise.

Plus I would like to see Gloria again she has a sweet fighting style with those grabs, take downs, kicks, and blades. In fact an ideal Trish gameplay would be instead of weapons and styles....sort of...she can switch forms/styles (with Gloria being one of them) and granting her a different moveset and appearance (it changes her movement and other stuff even her taunt) and you can customize her outfits/styles. It would be something new and different than just "give her Dante's gameplay".
Whatever Trish was in 4, i'm suggesting something better.

And it's not as like Pigs can fly. Pigs flying would take perhaps a century or even a millennium. So if pigs lived in wild life and they for some reason needed wings to survive, they might get them.

capcom hired Ninja theory to make the reboot.

IF i was in charge of Trish game, i would hire a talenter writer for the story. And i would enlighten and assist the writer to ensure that what Trish is in dmc is maintained.

It's not hard to make a decent story. All it requires is people who make good decisions, and that can be achieved if the developers and other workers have passion for the project.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Whatever Trish was in 4, i'm suggesting something better.

And it's not as like Pigs can fly. Pigs flying would take perhaps a century or even a millennium. So if pigs lived in wild life and they for some reason needed wings to survive, they might get them.

capcom hired Ninja theory to make the reboot.

IF i was in charge of Trish game, i would hire a talenter writer for the story. And i would enlighten and assist the writer to ensure that what Trish is in dmc is maintained.

It's not hard to make a decent story. All it requires is people who make good decisions, and that can be achieved if the developers and other workers have passion for the project.

Yeah a drastic evolution doesn't happen so easily in century....maybe even a millenium but that is just pushing it...more like 10,ooo years to say the least.

That proves my point though.

I think any talented writer would rather write a story about Lady, Vergil, Nero, or Sparda since their is more material to write a better story than Trish's one sentence of backstory.

"She is a demon who looks likes Dante's mother."

Holy sh*t that is sad....ok I'm exaggerating......a paragraph worth and that is just being nice.

IncarnatedDemon

Yeah a drastic evolution doesn't happen so easily in century....maybe even a millenium but that is just pushing it...more like 10,ooo years to say the least.

That proves my point though.
Writing a decent story isn't even close to how much effort is needed for evolution. Evolution is close to impossible while writing a decent story is very, very , very possible in contrast to the first mentioned.

I think any talented writer would rather write a story about Lady, Vergil, Nero, or Sparda since their is more material to write a better story than Trish's one sentence of backstory.

"She is a demon who looks likes Dante's mother."

Holy sh*t that is sad....ok I'm exaggerating......a paragraph worth and that is just being nice.
I think a good writer will be able to make something that's worthy of praise, even if there is little to go on. Whether the writer prefers this or that is another thing.
And to correct you:
Trish is a human with demonic powers, created by Mundus, to kill Dante. She later became one of the defenders of mankind.

It's all up to you on what Trish can become. If Trish to you is a dmc version of Bayonetta and you still think that about a spinoff with her, then that is how your story of Trish will be like.
But if you, like me, want to do more of the character so that she is not only sexy and powerful...but also interesting...then you may succeed, partially or completely.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Writing a decent story isn't even close to how much effort is needed for evolution. Evolution is close to impossible while writing a decent story is very, very , very possible in contrast to the first mentioned.

I think a good writer will be able to make something that's worthy of praise, even if there is little to go on. Whether the writer prefers this or that is another thing.
And to correct you:
Trish is a human with demonic powers, created by Mundus, to kill Dante. She later became one of the defenders of mankind.

It's all up to you on what Trish can become. If Trish to you is a dmc version of Bayonetta and you still think that about a spinoff with her, then that is how your story of Trish will be like.
But if you, like me, want to do more of the character so that she is not only sexy and powerful...but also interesting...then you may succeed, partially or completely.

Making Trish a DMC version of Bayonetta is the best I can think of.

You know what write me a fanfic or story of how YOU would write/handle a Trish exclusive story that can make her a more interesting character than everybody else than I'll see if you're right.

Or better yet find me such a fanfic somewhere on the vastness of the internet.

IncarnatedDemon

Making Trish a DMC version of Bayonetta is the best I can think of.
You know what write me a fanfic or story of how YOU would write/handle a Trish exclusive story that can make her a more interesting character than everybody else than I'll see if you're right.

Or better yet find me such a fanfic somewhere on the vastness of the internet.
I'm afraid i can't supply you with a fanfic like that as i am not a good writer nor have i written a fanfic like that, and second looking for internet for a fanfic like that to prove that such fanfic is possible is pointless.
As it is possible.

But if i were to make a Trish focused game, i would focus on:
- How she was created
- Her powers

I tried to make a blueprint of a fanfic but i dont know what will be the motivation for Trish other than Dante.
The blueprint was about Trish being manager of the second dmc shop in a place (maybe Russia lol). During a assignment she gets tricked, which ends up with her being teleported to outer edges of demon world.
The demon she was to kill, worked for Mundus. And she fell into his trap.
From here Trish must escape.
And when Mundus finally finds her, he realizes Trish is no longer the fledgling he had created.

I guess what i struggle most with is what will be the thing that makes Trish not give up.
I thought of shedding light of Trish going through what it means to be a human and her questioning her own humanity. Maybe because she was created by Mundus she had dreams of killing people.
But that she supressed this will that she inherited from Mundus thanks to Dante.

Possibly Mundus offering Trish to join her and became her general after observing her kill his strongest general by help of her newly obtained form, where she controlls black lightning. Mundus saying "You are afterall my daughter".

I know it doesn't make much sense, but they are just ideas of things that could be in the story.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'm afraid i can't supply you with a fanfic like that as i am not a good writer nor have i written a fanfic like that, and second looking for internet for a fanfic like that to prove that such fanfic is possible is pointless.
As it is possible.

But if i were to make a Trish focused game, i would focus on:
- How she was created
- Her powers

I tried to make a blueprint of a fanfic but i dont know what will be the motivation for Trish other than Dante.
The blueprint was about Trish being manager of the second dmc shop in a place (maybe Russia lol). During a assignment she gets tricked, which ends up with her being teleported to outer edges of demon world.
The demon she was to kill, worked for Mundus. And she fell into his trap.
From here Trish must escape.
And when Mundus finally finds her, he realizes Trish is no longer the fledgling he had created.

I guess what i struggle most with is what will be the thing that makes Trish not give up.
I thought of shedding light of Trish going through what it means to be a human and her questioning her own humanity. Maybe because she was created by Mundus she had dreams of killing people.
But that she supressed this will that she inherited from Mundus thanks to Dante.

Possibly Mundus offering Trish to join her and became her general after observing her kill his strongest general by help of her newly obtained form, where she controlls black lightning.

I know it doesn't make much sense, but they are just ideas of things that could be in the story.

See you tried and couldn't do it.

IncarnatedDemon

See you tried and couldn't do it.
I tried to make a story that sits very high above all the stories in original serie and the reboot.

IF i was to make a story as good as or slightly better than the stories so far in dmc and the reboot, i think id manage that.
reboot's story is taking the story of They Live, V for Vendetta and mixing it with dmc original serie. Thats easy ...
dmc4 story is taken from Bleach mixed with random and awesome scenes with Dante.
Not like i spent many hours on the blueprint. Infact i don't think i used more than one hour of energy into thinking about it.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I tried to make a story that sits very high above all the stories in original serie and the reboot.

IF i was to make a story as good as or slightly better than the stories so far in dmc and the reboot, i think id manage that.
reboot's story is taking the story of They Live, V for Vendetta and mixing it with dmc original serie. Thats easy ...
dmc4 story is taken from Bleach mixed with random and awesome scenes with Dante.
Not like i spent many hours on the blueprint. Infact i don't think i used more than one hour of energy into thinking about it.

So you can do it......or better yet try?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
That's what i meant :p

Just read a lot of good books, watch a lot of good movies/TV shows, and etc and you'll see how those stories were made good and over analyze how to make your writing better.

Good writing isn't a matter of good ideas but story structure, pacing, character development, plot development, and consistency.

Or better yet watch a lot of Nostalgia Critic videos and see how to write a bad story and NOT do that.

IncarnatedDemon

Just read a lot of good books, watch a lot of good movies/TV shows, and etc and you'll see how those stories were made good and over analyze how to make your writing better.

Good writing isn't a matter of good ideas but story structure, pacing, character development, plot development, and consistency.

Or better yet watch a lot of Nostalgia Critic videos and see how to write a bad story and NOT do that.
I've never read a book to entertain myself in my life. And i didn't like reading books at school.
I often felt anxious and very afraid when i picked up one.

Top Bottom