• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish sculpture/statue, what do you think??

aka958

Don't trust people
It was pretty god. but i can't really see so much of it... would be much cooler to see it in real life

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
The face could use a little work, try pointing the nose a little bit more. but in terms of anatomical structure, the pose, and the effort poured into this one, it's definitely a work of art.

Kudos to you Mr. Hardcore...^_^

CinCin

Loves it rough!!!
Yeah I agree...the body looks amazing! But the face doesn't really look like her. The face makes her look like she's a different nationality...a little bit African...or maybe that's just me lol

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
CinCin;139386 said:
Yeah I agree...the body looks amazing! But the face doesn't really look like her. The face makes her look like she's a different nationality...a little bit African...or maybe that's just me lol

It isn't just you, i haven't had the chance to comment bout the african face cause i'm at a loss for words nowadays. I can't seem to quite put my tongue on the right word.:\

dark-dante02

Devil Killer
I Like The Body Structure of That Figure But I hate Their Face Work. It Needs More Details To Came I Alive :D
d2f65a7e3aecc168df1c4984cb5b0152_web.jpg

Top Bottom