• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish is awesome

IncarnatedDemon

She was created by Mundus. A demonic being with a human body. That meant she had the same organs as a human, including a heart.
In beginning she was loyal to Mundus, and throughout the story she observed how Dante was. That Dante showed compassion even for demons (Griffon).

Then this happened.

On top of that she's superhot and kinda funny too.

Last edited:

IncarnatedDemon

meh i was just making a example to almost everyone here this forum is full with people with no respect so i just decided to hope someone see's the post

i dont like nero but im not going to rage about it im going to stick to my ideas and let everyone else have theirs
Are you saying i have no respect for others because i say Trish is awesome and instead should keep that to myself? Or what are u saying - im not sure.

She was created by Mundus. A demonic being with a human body. That meant she had the same organs as a human, including a heart.
In beginning she was loyal to Mundus, and throughout the story she observed how Dante was. That Dante showed compassion even for demons (Griffon).

Then this happened.

On top of that she's superhot and kinda funny too.
Thank god someone agrees with me.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I've seen better.

<------
33b.jpg

im sorry :'(

InfernalOverkill

Mors Ante Infamiam
Man, I forgot how bad that scene was. She's not even locked into the shackles, had more than enough time to push Dante out of the way and dodge it herself, Mundus' sword thingys just disappear after she pushes Dante away, the whole leaving the amulet and Sparda there. Lol.

On topic: Trish is indeed awesome.

IncarnatedDemon

Man, I forgot how bad that scene was. She's not even locked into the shackles, had more than enough time to push Dante out of the way and dodge it herself, Mundus' sword thingys just disappear after she pushes Dante away, the whole leaving the amulet and Sparda there. Lol.

On topic: Trish is indeed awesome.
There are quite alot scenes in dmc1 that i would have loved to remake.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know she was supposed to be playable but they dropped that concept and alot of what they wanted to use for that and the sequel went to Bayonetta.

Top Bottom