• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish Dies In DMC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I think it's going to be something to do with Vergil. Not sure how maybe the Order has something of Vergil's and Dante wants it back.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Ha! His amulet!! Remember?
Flashback: stage 20

V: The portal to the human world is closing Dante!
D: I have to finish you. Even if it means killing you...
They charge at eachother in slowmotion.
V: No one can have this Dante, it belongs to a SON OF SPARDA.
Falls off watherfall.
: Back to reality:
Get it? He wants Vergils amulet back because he kept his word that it belongs to a son of Sparda and NO one can have it.
Riku, the lengendary electric dog pokemon! I had to get that out of my head. Sorry.

Zato-OW

King
But somthing really serious has to set off Dante to kill humans and i dont think stealing his amulet is the reason...

$JP

Supreme Ruler
DemonSlayer6;47960 said:
Stuffed teddy bear? Who are you talking about?

His stuffed teddy bear Wellington. No seriously I was joking when I refered to the teddy bear as it could be anything of Dante's that got stolen, we're just thinking of the important things of Dante's. Who know's, the teddy could be very important to Dante.:lol: . Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Oh yeah, and did people forget that not all humans are good, I'm probably assuming the Order is an evil organization but they're using cover as a good organization. So maybe he didn't get something stolen from him, maybe the order is just plain bad.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Didn't Dante have the amulet after he defeated Nelo Angel (Vergil) in DMC? Makes me wonder why they only took Vergil's amulet and not both.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dalkin;47962 said:
I think it's going to be something to do with Vergil. Not sure how maybe the Order has something of Vergil's and Dante wants it back.

Ooooooh, I like that.

Ha! His amulet!! Remember?
Flashback: stage 20

V: The portal to the human world is closing Dante!
D: I have to finish you. Even if it means killing you...
They charge at eachother in slowmotion.
V: No one can have this Dante, it belongs to a SON OF SPARDA.
Falls off watherfall.
: Back to reality:
Get it? He wants Vergils amulet back because he kept his word that it belongs to a son of Sparda and NO one can have it.

Ooooooh, I like that too. It makes so much sense. They could have taken it from Dante somehow and he wants it back.

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
Ok I`m wrong because when I first started this thread I didn`t buy the magazine or read it properly I just skimmed through it picking up a few key phrases and seeing as I haven`t` played DMC1 before I thought that scene was in DMC4, but yesterday I went to a mates house & her dad had actually bought the same magazine & so I read it properly just to make sure.

The magazine wasn`t talking about DMC4 it was talking about what s*** Dante comes out with when speaks.

Sorry!!

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
D4rk -x- Ange1;47827 said:
Hi Im new & I`ll start off by tellin u sum news I got out of a playstion magazine.
It says that:

Dante is/was in love wiv Trish
When Trish dies u see him cry ova her dead body sayin he shud ov been tha 1 to giv her dark soul light
Lady is NOT in DMC4
Vergil IS ov sum importance 2 the plot in DMC4

Heres my idea ov the plot:

Trish & Dante r in love but Trish cheats on him wiv Nero. When she dies he sez he shud ov been tha 1 to giv her dark soul light meanin sum1 else gav it her
so in revenge Dante goes 2 kill the order bcoz ov Nero
Wen he sez giv it bak 2 me I fink he meanz sumfing that belonged 2 Trish.

Or is that stupid?
o_O damn this person makes dmc sound like a soup:lol: na na your way off go play dmc1 noob

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
nero and dante are not related...and Dante isn't in love with Trish in dmc 1 he just feels gulity in that scene because she saved his life..and she looks like his mom. he says that's why he saves her life earlier.

DarkHuntersInc

So far we don't know if Trish is going to be in DMC4. The other day I saw some thread (which is now locked) that made me think maybe the Order had killed Trish and Dante was on a revenge rampage. But after seeing one of the newer trailers (one with "adios kid" at the end) that doesn't add up for me any more.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Heres a little theory of mine.
Lucia is Neros mother and the father is Jester.
Or Vergil is the father and the mother is Griffon( Yeah Griffon was a girl, I was shocked when i heard that to).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom