• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trish Dies In DMC4

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
Hi Im new & I`ll start off by tellin u sum news I got out of a playstion magazine.
It says that:

Dante is/was in love wiv Trish
When Trish dies u see him cry ova her dead body sayin he shud ov been tha 1 to giv her dark soul light
Lady is NOT in DMC4
Vergil IS ov sum importance 2 the plot in DMC4

Heres my idea ov the plot:

Trish & Dante r in love but Trish cheats on him wiv Nero. When she dies he sez he shud ov been tha 1 to giv her dark soul light meanin sum1 else gav it her
so in revenge Dante goes 2 kill the order bcoz ov Nero
Wen he sez giv it bak 2 me I fink he meanz sumfing that belonged 2 Trish.

Or is that stupid?

Arwen

Lost Soul
Nice theory. I thought that Lady wouldn't make it too DMC4. I really hope it is Trish more then Lucia.

Vordan

AC Pilot
He should've been the one to give her dark soul light... Are you sure you're not referring to the scene in DMC1?

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Yeah, that was from DMC1.
The theory is cool and all but maybe Trish didnt know about Nero that time.
I mean, if, if Nero were Dantes son and Trish cheats on Dante for his son..... ewwww.....

Vordan

AC Pilot
Nero is not of Sparda blood and is not related to Dante in any way, shape or form. He only looks like the guy.

@D4rk Ange1: You can't get Red Orbs from the English language, so stop trying to kill it.

Zato-OW

King
Um trish looks Just like his mother so its sick for dante to even think of her in that way, which i doubt capcom will ever put them two together like that.

D4rk -x- Ange1

I Love Nero
Vordan;47840 said:
@D4rk Ange1: You can't get Red Orbs from the English language, so stop trying to kill it.

Im` not trying to kill the language i just find it quicker to write it in short.
But I will write it properly if it upsets you.Hehe

And I haven`t played DMC1.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The scene with the light is from DMC1 though. And Trish is identical to Dante's mother, so I do not think he sees her as a love interest.

Try playing DMC1 after DMC3, it should be available in platinum form;)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
D4rk -x- Ange1;47827 said:
Hi Im new & I`ll start off by tellin u sum news I got out of a playstion magazine.
It says that:

Dante is/was in love wiv Trish
When Trish dies u see him cry ova her dead body sayin he shud ov been tha 1 to giv her dark soul light
Lady is NOT in DMC4
Vergil IS ov sum importance 2 the plot in DMC4

Where did you read THAT? With all do respect, alot of that is crap. Dante is not in love with Trish, we know not of Lady's appearence in DMC4, and Vergil may not even show.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
So, Trish is dead from DMC1.
I dont know why you are saying that Dante was in love with Trish. He wasnt, he just had a good relationship with her meaning that they were just good friends. And when you say that she was Neros mother......... the father is unknown.
And the father is sooooo not one of the Sparda twins.

morrigan

It's really strange thread. But people need a place to say something foolish sometimes... Trish is not gonna die. And be a mother too. Who said it? You've never played in DMC? Go and buy it right now!!! Or read info...

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Zato-OW;47942 said:
Well it was said the force-edge was stolen so...

Just because the force edge gets stolen Trish has to die? I know she had it at the end of DMC1 but I really don't think she's gonna die. If it did get stolen, she was probably severely injured or kidnapped or something, because Trish is too important to the series to die. Then again, the series is going to continue with Nero. Oh great, now I can't decide, will she die or won't she?:wacko:

Zato-OW

King
well it does explain why dante is killing humans dont you think?
and shes not that important to the series...(well to me she isnt)

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Or his amulet could've got stolen or his stuffed teddy bear, who knows it could be anything. I'm just not sure if Trish is dead or not right now. And who ever thought Trish is Nero's mother could throw that idea away because that seems most unlikely to happen. Then again, you never know what sneaky capcom has up their sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom