• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To the people excited about the reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
For me, its definately the story x3 Story is a big thing to me when it comes to my games :) and NTs keeping us in the dark about the story so far, so I can hardly wait until they finally let us see a story trailer :D oh and im also excitied to see how things work with the enviroment and how its affects the gameplay and all that good stuffs ^.^

SonOfVergil

It would be so awesome if the city was sandboxed. Meaning, you can go anywhere in the city. Like, jump on top of rooftops and stuff, lol.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It would be so awesome if the city was sandboxed. Meaning, you can go anywhere in the city. Like, jump on top of rooftops and stuff, lol.

I'd love that. Especially since the whole city has been revealed to be it's own entity.

God, it's like Incarceron came into the DMC franchise, except instead of wanting out, it just wants Dante dead.

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I'm excited about the new direction DMC is going in. I'll still love the original DMC no matter what, but I look at DmC as a way of experimentation, like, it'll introduce new things while still keeping everything that made DMC great, but freshing them up a little. The music and combat is still stylish as always. Also, since Ninja Theory excels in story, I'm excited for that as well. ^^

SonOfVergil

True. They do excel at story. My main hope is that Vergil will be in the game somehow. Even if its just a name, lol.

Asmodaius

So many theories out there... Some of them looking like desperate claims of hope which will probably end in disappointment and despair...

... We need some more story info. XD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I'm excited about the new direction DMC is going in. I'll still love the original DMC no matter what, but I look at DmC as a way of experimentation, like, it'll introduce new things while still keeping everything that made DMC great, but freshing them up a little. The music and combat is still stylish as always. Also, since Ninja Theory excels in story, I'm excited for that as well. ^^
have to agree with everything you've said :)

SonOfVergil

Vergil may very well be Subject A, but I don't think so. I just don't see him being held like that, Dante sure. Dante was reckless in all of the games, manga, and anime. Vergil is more calm, lol. And yes, we do need more story info, hopefully that happens soon

Kammosjuttu

This "sandbox" idea would be cool; you could go anywhere, any route, and also more secrets could be hidden around the town. Like little things you don't need to go on but if you find them then good for you etc.
Till now it has seemed a bit linear with straight streets and such, but then again, we've seen so little, that it might be something completely different in the end. Even though I'm trying to be patient, I am slowly but surely getting more and more impatient, lol, so more info would be appreciated.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
sandbox would be cool, but then again any more info would be cool at this point too, ninja theory and capcom should look at this forum and be like "oh man these are the people that are excited for the game well let's give them some information!" but only in my dreams i guess :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This "sandbox" idea would be cool; you could go anywhere, any route, and also more secrets could be hidden around the town. Like little things you don't need to go on but if you find them then good for you etc.
Till now it has seemed a bit linear with straight streets and such, but then again, we've seen so little, that it might be something completely different in the end. Even though I'm trying to be patient, I am slowly but surely getting more and more impatient, lol, so more info would be appreciated.

You know what would be nice? Side-missions. Not Secret Missions, but small, easily done but somewhat challenging missions that give you rewards when you're done. Missions like "clear out demons for so and so" or "get this package from point A to point B". It would give the player something to do between missions to earn a little extra scratch.

Kammosjuttu

You know what would be nice? Side-missions. Not Secret Missions, but small, easily done but somewhat challenging missions that give you rewards when you're done. Missions like "clear out demons for so and so" or "get this package from point A to point B". It would give the player something to do between missions to earn a little extra scratch.

That would be fun, those side-missions. It gives more stuff to be done for them who need more activities and challenges, and they who just want to advance with the story could skip them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That would be fun, those side-missions. It gives more stuff to be done for them who need more activities and challenges, and they who just want to advance with the story could skip them.

Would give the player something to do besides torture themselves in the Bloody Palace, eh? XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Exactly! xD

I would also like to incorporate something like a mission creator. You could place pre-set rooms in different patterns to make maps, then set the difficulty, enemies, items, puzzles, things like that. All culminating in a boss at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom