• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To Live is To Die

poikly

toliveistodieimage.jpg

'To Live is To Die' is the first in a trilogy of stories. After working on it for weeks now, I think it is ready to start posting it soon.

Get ready to see the Prologue' hitting here and GTAForums sometime March!

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
cant wait to read the first installment :D i might join the gta ones so i can read it twice :D

poikly

Thanks guys.
Just so you all know, I did not make that fantastic picture to go with the story :)

poikly

GamblingGambitCloud;158429 said:
make it good man

Now I feel I will let you all down :(

If it sucks bad at first, don't worry. It doesn't kick in until later, which is when my ideas are put into place.

poikly

ITS FINALLY ARRIVED!

To Live Is To Die

Prologue

---

New York City, 2007

The windows of an empty warehouse shook as the heavy New York winds blew against them. All that could be heard from the maximum of 1kilometres away was gunfire and grenades exploding as a battle raged on in the warehouse.
Pinned down with gunfire, Sam Taylor popped out of his cardboard crate cover to shoot 6 or 7 rounds of his AK-47 before jumping back into his nearly destroyed protection shield.
‘They just keep coming…’ He whispered to himself before screwing up all his energy and sprinted out of the cover to a nearby steel column where he reloaded and fired at 4 nearby enemies, shooting one in the torso, two in the right arm and the final one received a deadly headshot. The metal structure went silent. Sam poked his head out to see what was the problem and saw the blood-filled room empty. He jogged over to the stairs and slowly walked up them, stopping for two seconds after each step. He finally arrived at the top, alive and hit a steel rail with his gun. The noise echoed.
Sam ran into an open doorway and saw a sight which filled him with shock. An alive grunt was holding Sam’s girlfriend, Kate, at gunpoint.
‘Make a single move and she dies!’ The cruel heartless mafia goon said to Sam, who had thoughts running wildly in his mind. He was about to fire at the grunt but it was too late. A bang echoed through the whole warehouse and many home-searching birds flew away. Kate stood still for a second, blood pouring down her face past her nose before falling to her knees, and her head slamming straight to the ground.
Sam ran at the Mafia henchman and jumped on him and through the window. They both fell through, landing on the ground which was two floors high. The pressure of Sam on top of the grunt killed him, but Sam got up, steadily, and walked away as the police force flooded the area.
---

Chapter One, next Wednesday!

poikly

Hello DMC Forums!
After a long wait, a disappointing single opening paragraph and a sudden cancellation to the project, I have decided that TLITD is making a return!

Check this topic, August 13th!

Top Bottom