• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TO ALL VERGIL FANS!

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
maybe..but they worked together one time before but thats only b/c arkham was in Vergil's way.....i can guarantee that when capcom makes Nero stronger there will be a lot of ppl changing there minds about him

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Him stronger? Don't you know that most want Vergil back... Nero has done nothing to dmc, nothing at all...

Zato-OW

King
I can't ever see Vergil Siding with Dante unless Mundus returns or something of that nature. Other then that Vergil would go for his amulet and Yamato and the Sparda Sword since well his amulet is apart of it now. Either way they will become enemies once again and for the worst. Also he probably would kill Trish because Mundus created her in the form of his mother and well yeah he should be pretty angry from being a slave to Mundus.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
wrong... Vergil teamed up with Dante in the end of 3 not just due to Arkham... But because of feelings as well... You can see, because they obviously use to work together :) *the twins that is* In 1, Nelo tries to stop himself from hurting Dante... And I think Dante managed to break him free of his corruption... So Vergil wouldn't exactly return to hurt Dante, but he definitely would to hurt Nero.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
LordOfDarkness;98245 said:
Him stronger? Don't you know that most want Vergil back... Nero has done nothing to dmc, nothing at all...
yea know ppl want Vergil back....hell i want him back jus so Dante wil have a true challenge in the next game...and as far as Nero doing nothing for DMC he kept Vergil's spirit and his sword relevant since he wasn't actually in it

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, I shall give Nero that... But he's just fillin' in for Vergil... And he's not doing a good job at it :lol:

Zato-OW

King
Didn't you see me type "or something of that Nature"? Also of course he stopped from hurting Dante he needed him to free him... Don't take Vergil so lightly he doesn't give a damn about humans unless they are close to him. The difference between Dante and Vergil is if a Demon is slaughtering humans in a city Dante would save them Vergil wouldn't give a damn unless hes being brought into the fight without his own will or he will kill the demon because he can and is that powerfull but not for the sake of humans. Also of course he will have feelings for Dante why? Because hes the only person that understands him and what he is and he can't kill the only person that understands him but he wont think twice if he really haves to. He is exactly the same as inuyasha's brother w/e his name is.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
LordOfDarkness;98251 said:
Yeah, I shall give Nero that... But he's just fillin' in for Vergil... And he's not doing a good job at it :lol:

lol :lol::lol::lol:you are hillarious...he did ok being his 1st game and all

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Stylish Nereezy;98258 said:
he did ok being his 1st game and all

I agree, I think he was ok. It was his first game, give him time and he might get all sorts of powers and stuff :). He'll never be as good as Dante or Vergil though.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Stylish Nereezy;98258 said:
lol :lol::lol::lol:you are hillarious...he did ok being his 1st game and all

Thanks man... Good to see you have a sense of humour :)

And Zata-Ow, I love them points you've raised :) But please, you know Vergil does more for dmc storywise than Nero has done so far, agree? :D

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
Haven;98262 said:
I agree, I think he was ok. It was his first game, give him time and he might get all sorts of powers and stuff :). He'll never be as good as Dante or Vergil though.

exactly he was arrogant hell....he talked crazy all the time (i will never forget when he said "killing me because of the way i tttttalk"):D...and he talked pretty reckless to Dante before he knew he was a BAMF

Zato-OW

King
Hmm well hes been in 2 games. I agree that the DMC4 story was bs and a bad way to introduce a possible lead character into the series. You know when the first trailer came out i thought Nero was going to be evil(without knowing he was on the bad side) throughout the entire game and wont stop at nothing to kill Dante for revenge or w/e but that wasn't that case and that made me mad. Nero would've been cool to me if he had a sort of evilish/good personality and not another DMC3 clone. Vergil will add more to the series because hes the only one left who will take on Dante and is in the same league as him well mortally wise. He brings out the best in Dante and for that he should be allowed to return.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I agree with you 1oo percent :)

Although, I don't won't it to end with Vergil or Dante dying

Angelo Vergil

Legendary DarkSlayer
Nero is definitely not as cool as the twins, but he's still better than Dante in dmc1 (not saying that he was bad, just that as a character they didn't make him too deep compared to dmc3). Nero just need a second chance.

My biggest problem with Nero right now is Kyrie. I still think that it would have been a lot more interesting if Agnus would have turned her into a demon.

Anyhow, following to the thing about Nelo that started this thread, I think that it might actually be possible that Nero went through the ceremony of Ascension (accidentally without knowing it) and that Vergil's soul will use the blood of Sparda in him to reincarnate himself using Nero as a host.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
Being a Nero hater myself I don't want him back but I have to point out something in a different series. In MGS2 Raiden was introduced and all the fans hated him so in MGS4 he was brought back as a kick *** ninja. If you ask me capcoms just gonna do something like this with Nero (I don't mean turning him into a ninja lol) Though it is possible to bring Vergil back whilst keeping Nero. Anyway I'm not really bothered I just want Dante as the main character again lol

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Zato-OW;97509 said:
Don't ever in your life believe everything that you see on wiki unless it is comfirmed by the ppl who are actually making the game.

I agree. The funny thing is that I didn't even see what everyone was talking about. (Sorry, I only bothered to look at the first page of post.)

Top Bottom