• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TO ALL VERGIL FANS!

Evil Nero

I know its off topic but what if , in DMC5 , Nero gets killed and turns Dante into the person he is in DMC2?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Agreed... I don't care... Just as long as Verg is back...

RazielVergil

Black Angel;97825 said:
^^Stylish Nereezy, Capcom made a mistake not putting virgil in DMC 4 lol, so they beter put him in 5(Playable I hope!!!!)

Cross your fingers everyone!

TRUST ME I KNOW VERGIL WILL COME in DMC 5!u shud remeber that whenever VERGIL appears in the dmc series,the game becomes very successful n all thanks to VERGIL himself...

RazielVergil

DarkSlayer.;97901 said:
^ who cares so long as Vergil is playable... J/K... maybe lol

if VERGIL is not in the next series,then u can forget abt playing the game since the story will suck a lot witout VERGIL!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Damn straight bro's... The gay fag Nero can kiss his *** goodbye :lol: Vergil FTR... for the return...

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Someone should start up a petition to Capcom for the Return of Vergil, I think DMC 5 is gonna be like DMC 4, meaning another Nero & Dante adventure finding out more about Nero ( Yawns ), although I'm sure they'll stick in a character switch for us ( Nero Haters ). If the petition started soon and Capcom see it, it might persuade them to stick Vergil in 5 ( even if he was just a bonus character I'd be happy ).

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
omg do people really hate Nero that much....He's not that bad of a character. i don't have anything against Vergil or Dante they both rock..

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
it doesnt at all really..it just seems like everybody hates nero thats all....i'm over it ..lame or not he's in the series now no matter how many ppl think he's lame

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
That's silly to say, because fans are what make a series so popular.. And if Nero is hated so much, they should do away with him...

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
okay thats why i jus asked "i bet you wish he would jus die right" and you said "um why does it bother you what i think dude" wtf...who knows man he may jus die in the next one and that would probably make a few ppl happy..but then the series would have jus come full circle with one protagonist AGAIN

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
^^ i couldnt see Vergil and Dante working together as good guys either they might jus have a few battles against each other and an extra playable character but like Zato said above its already been done

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nero doesn't have to die for him to go away... But whatever... Dante and Vergil working together... I could see that happening for like, one game :lol:

Top Bottom