• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thread limit ......

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i have had alot of ideas this week :lol::lol:

to stop the forum from becoming over crowed with threads and a sly spammer that gets through making threads .... i think there should be a thread limit ..... like 3 threads a week for each member .... or something like that and no offence to biohazard but 3 threads of basically the same thing in a matter of 2 weeks in stupid .... so i thought of the thread limit .......
so no more than 3 threads a week for each user inculding mods , so users dont ask mods to make threads in thier name

Keaton

Premium
^Sadly, this would encourage the bumping of old and out dated topics, not to mention that the staff wouldnt/couldnt keep up with how many threads are made per week for each member - keeping an eye out for spam bots and trolls is a full time job lol

Right now it seems to work alright, duplicate threads are closed if they aren't inactive and old or bumped threads are the same. Sometimes a new topic is needed to revive discussion in a creative manner, its a delicate balance - +rep for the thoughts though :)

Keaton

Premium
^You are most welcome Damien, keep the ideas comming - afterall any ideas even if they aren't used are better than none ^__^

If anything it gives yourself and other members an idea of how the forums are run behind the scenes - which will give you a greater insight for an AWESOME idea; that I look forward to reading :)

Top Bottom