• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

this the thread to slate people

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
NOT PEOPLE ACTUALLY ON THIS SITE, not aloud to slate members of DMC but people you work with, teachers anyone who gets your back up off of this site.

My ICT teacher is a B****

Darcy Willows

she says to me, that its okay that my work has ben put down to a B when my target i an A then when i dont understand something and i go on something els cos im bored she has a big go at me!

Luna13

The Vampiric Vixen
I hate 90% of the people on the planet! Except the few people who are my friends on here of course.

Darcy Willows

it doesnt really surprise though because there are so many people that annoy me these days that my anger is getting the better of me

Darcy Willows

he doesnt annoy its more like he patronizes me but im learning to vent my anger another way, the gate gets it instead

Darcy Willows

i do now, he's stopped being patronizing and ive stopped being angry towards him, im really mellowing out now

Darcy Willows

yeah totally and as a reminder amy this thread is for slating people who annoy you not asking why i get annoyed with people

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um...Nobody that I can think of. All my tutors are cool, there isn't anyone who gets on my nerves. So yeah, nobody.

well strangely enough most people hate their teachers even tho the techers do their work for the sake of the students without em we wouldnt have scientists these days

Top Bottom