• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This sucks...

apollo

You have to pay 50 euros for the game, and you can't even play with a naked dante... that is not so nice of them... :))

Plus on the pc version, the angel grip doesn't work properly... this sucks :((

ZeroLove

___dante_the_sexual_deviant____by_vincentxyooj-d5qpqis.png

ZeroLove

that is a nice picture from deviantart...but there is no mod that does that... thanks anyway...

No, it's someone who posed him in XNLara and made some photoshopping. But it just shows that the model is already available, someone just has to mod it into the game as a skin. HOWEVER! There are no penis on the model, because NT didn't make one. But then again, why should they? XD

apollo

No, it's someone who posed him in XNLara and made some photoshopping. But it just shows that the model is already available, someone just has to mod it into the game as a skin. HOWEVER! There are no penis on the model, because NT didn't make one. But then again, why should they? XD
I'm sure someone can make one. :p Plus, u guys have lots of naked girls in games to play with :p Why shouldn't us ladies be able to play with a hot naked dante? :p:p

8BitHero

Scrub
Wait so, he has black hair, is part angel, and has no dick.
Well I know what he'll grow up to star in
yLR8PKv.png

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah, the model of Dante doesn't have a penis. It's kinda like a Ken doll.Pretty funny if you ask me, considering he's supposed to sleep with lots of ladies.

This is what happens when Dante takes hookers home:lol:

apollo

Yeah, the model of Dante doesn't have a penis. It's kinda like a Ken doll.Pretty funny if you ask me, considering he's supposed to sleep with lots of ladies.

LOOL

ZeroLove

Hehe, or the sex scene in Team America:

But seriously, WHY would they make a model with a penis when they weren't going to show it anyways? That's just waste of time modelling something that's not even going to be in the game.​

apollo

Hehe, or the sex scene in Team America:

But seriously, WHY would they make a model with a penis when they weren't going to show it anyways? That's just waste of time modelling something that's not even going to be in the game.​
Well, let's hope someone makes one. :p

Top Bottom