• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

This is the most pussy DMC board on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

Greetings,

As you can(or can't, i can't tell how brain dead you are) read the thread title, this is a call out to the pathetic low standards of this board.

Feel free to check my join date to this board. Its 2006 and i am one of the earliest member to this board.

And i got shat on by every lojack toilet scrubbing janitor on this board for, apparently, liking DMC 4 more than DmC.

In 2019 , DMC 4 gets the sequel DMC 5 . I know some elements from DmC has carried over to DMC 5 . But its a sequel to DMC 4 (Make no mistake).

So its a fact that DMC 4 indeed is the game that deserved a sequel. More than the cuck DmC .

I have no qualms with DmC but the minute every asshole on this board jumped to DmC 's defense as if its their mother, makes me **** on this entire board.

And the pathetic mod LordOfDorkness(Pun totally intended), issued me a warning , that i will be banned for not supporting DmC or have any qualms with DmC.

Hey fartface , LordOfDorkness, DmC is canned. DMC 5 is a direct sequel to DMC 4.

Now this is a call out.

Bitch.

aoshi

Your nipples aren't tiny . They are bloated like saggy mammaries of a 80 year old sheep.

Not that a sheep would live for 80 years, but if it did , its nipples would sure look like yours.

And you stole the line from Bruce Almighty .

****ing retard . I bet you don't even know how to use a Potty.

Last edited:

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Your nipples aren't tiny . They are bloated like saggy mammaries of a 80 year old sheep.

Not that a sheep would live for 80 years, but if it did , its nipples would sure look like yours.

And you stole the line from Bruce Almighty .

****ing retard . I bet you don't even know how to use a Potty.

i lika.. do da.. chacha

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So what are you looking for here?

You think @LordOfDarkness TOLD you that you HAD to support DmC or be banned? Or did he warn you to stop being aggressive about your dislike? Or was it something else?

I don't really respond to tantrums - this as much public attention as you're going to get. So if you have a genuine grievance, write a mature private message to myself and copy in the rest of the staff so we can all discuss it properly.

Thread shut, as expected.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Someone really needs to find some new interests because communicating with others in a mature and adult manner seriously isnt for them it seems. Imagine being so incensed by someone elses opinion on a videogame you felt the need after a year to return just to spout this kind of childish nonsense. :facepalm::sleep:

fartface , LordOfDorkness, cuck... sheep nipples .... really....:blush: for someone who joined in 2006 you must have joined from the womb and lied about your age because you cant be any older than 13 with comments like that. No idea what prompted such an immature outburst but its very odd behaviour to say the very least and you should seek professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom