• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

thinking of creating a Role playing story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qudlaty

Ok, I just thought, that when we begin playing we should ask to close this thread and make a new one for the actual game.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
I was gonna do a "if you were a devil hunter" thing but this seems ten times more fun gimme a while to photoshop a pic =p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ :lol: Sorry about that pal, I was a little preoccupied. Right, well here I am ;)

My Character’s Main Information.

Name: Toni Silverstrike.

Sex: Male .

Height: 5ft’6.

Weapons: Holy Driver Revolver and Over Driver Revolver. Templar Sword, Sting-Blade, Mark 3 Hydro Cutter. And KT Charger.

Projectile: Summoned Skewers.

Hair Colour: Black.

Eye Colour: Dark Green.

Clothes: Black Templar T-shirt with a Templar red cross on it. Green trench coat and dark brown trousers and shoes. A red bandanna and a red collar to his trench coat. A red and green amulet left to him by his mother Olivia. A special gauntlet attached to his arm surgical. A special ancient artefact that can manipulate demonic power, which he wears on his left arm all the time. A chest plate, and armour padding around his knee.

Special Abilities: A sword made by Sparda was handed to The Templar Marshall. The Marshall was the Head of The Templar Knights, who helped Sparda fight against Mundus‘ armies. The sword has some of Sparda’s Dark Knight Form encased inside of it. Due to this, Toni can change into this form whilst fighting. This form is also known as Knight Trigger, and is similar to Dante’s DT, yet it does not allow Toni to use demonic power. Toni relies on an ancient artefact that The Templar Knights found centuries ago. This artefact allows the bearer to manipulate demonic energy. Thanks to this, Toni can maker demons attack themselves, or even their allies. He can also use its power to move faster when around demons, so that he can keep up with everything.

Background Information on Toni Silverstrike, His Mother And His Best Friend.

After Olivia gave birth to her half demon half human son, after the fact that she was raped by a demon, but she managed to get away after.

Her child, the Hemon, or Duman ( half and halves ) was given away to a man, but the man was a demon follower, so he raised the child in the ways of evil, and called him Keno, except you may know that Keno turns good later on.

Toni however just knows about Eva from what he remembers, beings as his family knew hers. Toni’s past was traumatic. He was trained by his father from an early age, and all throughout his teen years he would hunt demons with his only friend Michael Greyhound.

His parents were killed when he was only ten years old.

His sword has great power and gives him awesome abilities and strength. As the last descendant of the Templar Marshal, he knows all about Sparda and the Templar's history.

He had to fight alone when Michael was severely injured, as he had both his legs cut off by a leopard faced demon called Eapolde.

Michael spent the rest of his years trying to get over the disadvantage he had, and after an argument and a falling out with Toni, he finally accepted he could fight no more.

However he spent his time building and maintaining the Templar Order. Building better weapons using advanced technology. Michael gets his knowledge of demons from his family and from the Templar's. Having also read tons of books on demons, and studying into them, there isn't a man on the planet that knows more about demons than him.

Soon, Toni and Michael went about with finishing the mission they had started years ago. They had to find the sons of Sparda.

Toni's family had known Eva, (Dante and Vergil's mother) and had known of her twin boys. It was Toni that had rescued the twins the night Arkham had came to kill them.

After finding the twins, Toni acted as a mentor to the two. But more to Dante than Vergil, Toni was father figure.

Background Information On Toni Silverstrike’s Father.

William Silverstrike, Toni's father.

Killed by Arkham at the age of 49.

William's body was changed into zombie form by Osiris, a demon beast who shares his name from Osiris in Egyptian mythology -from Egyptian mythology, Osiris was the God of the Underworld and the dead-

Arkham keeps William as his prized zombie, at an underground lab as to not let him loose.

William is part of a zombie experiment started by Arkham, that has ran for several years.

If the zombies reach the earths surface, and the virus outbreaks, then the world is in threat. William and the rest of the zombies, must be destroyed.

Templar Knight’s Background Information.

The Templar's were already knights before they helped Sparda -They were the strongest knights around-

And I would like to tell you that the Templar's did fight alongside with the Vie De Marli to help Sparda send the evil back from where it came. For those of you who don’t know, the Vie De Marli were a small clan of demon warriors also rebelling against the demon race, and fighting alongside Sparda and The Templar Knights to help fight back the evil, and help in sealing Mundus. Ultimately Sparda sealed Mundus by himself.

Toni Silverstrike’s Moves List

TEMPLAR SWORD MOVES

Demon Bane Level 1.
Demon Bane Level 2.
Demon Bane Level 3.

Midnight Mayhem Level 1.
Midnight Mayhem Level 2.
Midnight Mayhem Level 3.

Upper-strike
Rising Fury
Lower Smash
Helm Breaker
Templar Sword Combo 1.
Templar Sword Combo 2.
Templar Sword Combo 3.

Devil's Thrust: Similar to Million Stab.
Warrior Rage.
Devil Breaker.

Down Earth Crush
Assassins' Impale
Burning Revenge
Ice Fury

ROYAL GUARD

Knight's Stance
Knight's Guard.
Knight's Strike
Sword Stance.

TAUNTS

Come On
Bring It On
Come And Get Some
This'll Be Over Soon
Time To Die
Too Easy
You're Wasting My Time
I'm Getting Bored
You're Not Worth My Time
How Pathetic
Show Me Something New
You Truly Suck
You Call That fighting?
Have You Even Started Yet?
You Won't Last Five Seconds
Why Do You Bother?
Shocking! Come Back When You're Ready To Play
Is That All You've Got?
Show Me Something New
Let's See Something Else
Show Me Something I Haven't Seen

(a) I'm Getting Bored...
(b) I'm Getting Bored... *followed by a yawn*

This Isn't Worth My Time
Your Moves Don't Stand A Chance
Say Hi To Your Death

GUNSLINGER

Rookie Moves List

Fire Shot

Defensive Shot

Hawk Eye Shot

Finishing Blast Level 1

Advanced Moves List

Maximum Defence Shot

Over Shot

Charged Shot

Rocket Shot

Twister Shot

Finishing Blast Level 2

Pro Moves List

Twister Ultimate: A move that occurs after Toni has knocked an enemy into the air using Upper-Strike. He then fires at them when they are in the air, leaving them defenceless.

Pro Defensive Shot: Toni fires whilst also blocking incoming fire, or sword attacks.

Maximum Twister Shot: When Toni pulls this off, it means he is airborne. Toni swirls around, firing charged shots everywhere, like a shooting tornado.

Perfect Hawk Eye Shot: A dead perfect shot, that never misses.

Finishing Blast Level 3: A powerful, and almost unavoidable charged super shot. It is best used to finish off enemies, instead of sticking to trying to hit them with your blade.

Teleport Shot: Toni teleports behind an enemy, and begins to blast them to pieces.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know my post was a little long, but I wanted to give you guys some back detail and what not. When is this gonna begin?

Robin Sena

Solomon Spy
Name: Elda Marker
Sex: Female
Height: 5'1"
Looks: long purple hair, white dress, red eyes, and short.
Attitude: hatred towards humanity, and kindhearted towards her own family
History: Elda was born 200 years ago and she was born as a vampire because she was just born that way. She used to be in love with a human, but she woken up.
Weapons: Umbrella

Qudlaty

Damn, great work everybody. Now we just need a Admin/mod to be the Game Master and we can start :)
P.S.
I think this should be D&D style (long descriptions of character actions, not posts with 1 sentence).

LordOfDarkness- you did a great description. Did you happen to play D&D before? :)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Qudlaty;125933 said:
Damn, great work everybody. Now we just need a Admin/mod to be the Game Master and we can start :)
P.S.
I think this should be D&D style (long descriptions of character actions, not posts with 1 sentence).

LordOfDarkness- you did a great description. Did you happen to play D&D before? :)

does that mean imma need more than
black monster;125767 said:
Name:
Sex:
Looks:
Attitude:
History:
Weapons:
to play?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite