• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

thinking of creating a Role playing story

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice_princess_d

Name: Abyss
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 8"
Looks: red eyes, silver hair, wheres half of her mothers amulet
Attitude: attuide takes things a lot more serious than any human
History: half demon, half human, father is prince mundus. the complete oppiset of him. mother a half human, & half demon u all know what mundus waz pure demon 5 older brothers oldest twins Zagon & Dagon, 2nd oldest twins Sky & Bridge older twin brother Nero, friends with Dante n Vergil as well as their protector much more powerful than any demon, princess of darkness
Weapons: Lucie & ombera, Blue Dimond (sword)

Qudlaty

I'll wait for you, and then we shouldn't take more people. It will be too chaotic.

LordOfDarkness- I knew you played an RPG before :) Btw, thanks for my nickname ;)

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Name: Mattias

Sex: Male

Height: 5’6”

Melee Weapons: Dual Fighting Kukri and many other smaller knives
kukri-1.jpg

Projectile Weapons: Dual PP-2000 Machine Pistols (plus silencers if the need arises) & NeoStead 2000 Shotgun
(plus various explosives)

th_PP2k.jpg
th_ns.jpg

Hair: Trimed short Dark brown, Almost black

Eye Color: Hidden by rimless sun glasses

Clothes: Black “Under Armor” T shirt, spine protector, Gloves (thumb, middle, and pointer fingers cut off) Fore arm guards, Brand .511 tactical pants, boots, and socks(all black), And various holsters for all his weapons. keeps a mask on his person incase keeping his identity is crucial.

Background: Almost nothing is known about Mattias’ past, most people even believe that the name Mattias is fabrication and that his real name is only known by himself.

Personality: Rowdy, boisterous and an adrenaline junkie he finds his work as a mercenary allows him to operate independently of those who may disapprove of his actions. It is, at it's core, his way of being paid for doing what he loves. Although very volatile, he is not sadistic or psychotic. He does not take pleasure from the deadly results of his destructive impulses, though he is not unaware of them either, accepting their inevitability. He is also possessed of a dry, sarcastic wit, sometimes delivering his lines with a deadpan tone, and others in a chaotic and crazy manner. The characteristic that has given him the most fame is his frequent use of high-grade explosives for even the smallest problems and his tendency to not only defeat, but utterly destroy his enemies. Even those familiar with his reputation are shocked by his addiction for explosive violence. Even though he has a dislike for people in general, he does however have a 'soft' side, loyal to those he considers friends and willing to stand up to a threat to defend them. He cares little about who employs him or why, only that it allows him to exercise his love of destruction.

The PP-2000's use (fictional) "Fused Alloy Rounds", the actual projectile of the bullet is comprised of many pieces of metal. if the bullet hits something cold, like body armor, it retains its structure and goes straight through. if the bullet hits something warm, human flesh, the bullet breaks up into its original pieces and tears through the body like a shotgun shell.
th_fusedalloyrounds.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
SWEET... It has begun. By the way, excellent work everybody :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Hey BM, you want me to write up my characters intro now?

lordofdarkness

i have posted a thread it is called RP: choosing the right side you can post it there

the da3dra

the events of the story is going to take place in a city called Drosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom