• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things you loved in the past but you hate now

KRSkull

Ok someone wished for this thread to be made so here it is.

To me let's see

I used to love to put Veggie on pizza but now i don't

Pickles

Fireworks

and airsoft

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Pepperoni! XP

Bologna.

Grape jelly. (Actually, I can't stand jelly of any kind, the texture freaks me out. Jam and preserves are fine, though)

Pineapple.

Pears.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Pepperoni! XP

Bologna.

Grape jelly. (Actually, I can't stand jelly of any kind, the texture freaks me out. Jam and preserves are fine, though)

Pineapple.

Pears.
But Pineapple is teh best. My favorite fruit lol.

Hmmm, as for the topic. That would be Ubisoft. Back then, they came out with amazing games like the Prince of Persia trilogy and Beyond Good and Evil, now, they are worst than EA to me.

KRSkull

Hmmm, as for the topic. That would be Ubisoft. Back then, they came out with amazing games like the Prince of Persia trilogy and Beyond Good and Evil.

But they are making Assassin's Creed which is the spiritual successor to the Prince of Persia series. In fact, the original Assassin's Creed was originally going to be a sequel in the Prince of Persia series.

Going out in the rain. I used think its fun when i was little. But now that i am bigger i see that its not.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
But they are making Assassin's Creed which is the spiritual successor to the Prince of Persia series. In fact, the original Assassin's Creed was originally going to be a sequel in the Prince of Persia series.

Going out in the rain. I used think its fun when i was little. But now that i am bigger i see that its not.
Apples and oranges. AssCreed is still not Prince of Persia even if it originally started out as a PoP title.

KRSkull

Apples and oranges. AssCreed is still not Prince of Persia even if it originally started out as a PoP title.

True. But to me Assassin Creed is much better then the last two Prince of Persia Trilogies. But it can't compete with the original Prince of Persia Trilogy. But that is for another thread.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
True. But to me Assassin Creed is much better then the last two Prince of Persia Trilogies.

It's not even fair to compare. AC is a generation ahead of PoP.

It's like comparing The Witcher 3 to Skyrim. Of course Skyrim is gonna be trumped by a fully current gen title, as the technology available allows to do more things.

However, the Sands of Time trilogy is way more memorable to me than the entire AC series, even though I loved AC2.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
However, the Sands of Time trilogy is way more memorable to me than the entire AC series, even though I loved AC2.

Only because the Sand of Time trilogy for the most part is consistent with it's quality. Assassin's creed does not. As much as i love Assassin's Creed 4, the series as a whole died with Ezio. I have hopes with Unity with only moderate expectations, sadly it was a massive disappointment too.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
True. But to me Assassin Creed is much better then the last two Prince of Persia Trilogies. But it can't compete with the original Prince of Persia Trilogy. But that is for another thread.
Meh.. remove the open-world gimmick and you're left a pretty looking game that has bad level design and non-existant "Stealth" mechanics.

POP on the other hand is labyrinthine puzzle platformer and i'd take that ANYDAY over the parkour version of GTA.. i LOVED AC 1 when it originally came out and its sequel was even better but then after that the series hasn't really changed much and its just annoying to see being milked like call of duty.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Mine would be fireworks, swimming, Blizzard Entertainment and modern RPG, RTS and FPS games with a few exceptions like Dawn of War, the Total War series, Dark Souls, Wolfenstein and the Witcher.

And Platinum Games. Although, its more of a disappointment than hate.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My Little Ponies (I'm talking age 3-6 here). It was a cherished childhood memory, until the Brony army arrived. Now I just want all the little ponies to drink cyanide and die.

Chocolate marshmallows. No idea why, I just don't like it anymore.

The Spice Girls.

Skirts. Them things trip me up all the friggin time. Oh, and the friction, is just not worth it #fatgirlproblems

My culture. It's honestly effed up to a degree.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
  1. Adam West Batman (Not so much hatred, I just prefer my Batman dark and brooding, not campy)
  2. Batman Forever (I never liked Batman and Robin. But I still LOVE Burton's films, and Nolan's movies (The Dark Knight in particular) are some of my favorite movies)
  3. .......The first American Godzilla......*Looks down* Yeah
  4. The first two Star Wars prequels
  5. Blade Trinity and Spirder-Man 3

Top Bottom