• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things you like that everyone else hates.

aoshi

My bad. It seems the only people who hate it were critics. :p

I did not know its critical reception was bad. Even the creator does not agree with the critics.

Quote from Wikipedia:
Wimmer said in a Dreamwatch magazine interview that "the paying customers seemed to get it," and in contrast, the critics 'didn't seem to see that the film had a different message than" Fahrenheit 451 and 1984.[9] Wimmer later said, "Why would I make a movie for someone I wouldn't want to hang out with? Have you ever met a critic who you wanted to party with? I haven't."[10]

EDIT: Also the movie did not make profit or even meet its budget. So i guess the movie was hated by others.:O

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
More drama, romance anime. Makes it more realistic. Comedy, harem and ecchi is getting boring. I rather watch some anime with kind morale and drama, romance. Then the story and character development. Sexual scenes should be the ''good end'' in the end. After lots of troubles and dramas. Yosuga No Sora hits the best to that but still that series lack a lot of stuff. Haru is being simple and goes playing with every girl he stumble across. While doing that Sora who is a inbreed and his only sister, is getting pushed up in a corner. She is getting avoided because of the incest taboo and he won't take any steps. Seeing that sad figure of Sora makes me so emotional. I knew since the first episode that it was Haru and Sora since the beginning but still I was afraid that he would choose someone else. Then he starts realizing it and makes love with her. Day after she is completely different. Yeah happy like never before. What's wrong with that type of incest anyway? I even don't know why sibling love got so much judgement on itself. Yeah it is wrong but sometimes there are situations and outcomes that could be best solved in that way. The social order balance just won't cut it at times. Human history got scar on some definitions and that makes it impossible to go in that way since people before did not follow the rules. Rules are supposed to be equal for everyone based upon common sense and knowledge but now that seems to be twisted more than ever. Also money and materalistic things seems to be much more important that human feelings and wills. Then there are some people who won't respect others. I guess I like to rant like this on internet around. I won't write books with this stuff since I want peopel to read it. Thanks for typing this. I like asking questions about things and hoping for the impossible things.
Sometimes I find answers and even turn fate. Future is infinite.

Super90sgamer

I like my Xbox 360 but the PS3 owner always bull me with words like "PS3 rocks! Xbox Sucks!" also I love my windows XP although people are using windows 7 & 8 these days.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I like my Xbox 360 but the PS3 owner always bull me with words like "PS3 rocks! Xbox Sucks!" also I love my windows XP although people are using windows 7 & 8 these days.

Stick to what you like.^_^ I have a PS3, but that's because I am terrible using Xbox controllers. I do wish there wasn't such an argument over which console people use.
As for Windows, I hear that Windows 8 is terrible. I am determined to keep my windows 7 for as long as I can. No way am I changing to Windows 8.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Stick to what you like.^_^ I have a PS3, but that's because I am terrible using Xbox controllers. I do wish there wasn't such an argument over which console people use.
As for Windows, I hear that Windows 8 is terrible. I am determined to keep my windows 7 for as long as I can. No way am I changing to Windows 8.
oh thoes console arguments are the arguments that annoy me most of all people at my school say PS3 sucks to me because they all have XBOX 360's the only reason i got a PS3 is because most of the games i like are on it i hate it on facebook all the time it's like for XBOX comment for PS3. -_-

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
oh thoes console arguments are the arguments that annoy me most of all people at my school say PS3 sucks to me because they all have XBOX 360's the only reason i got a PS3 is because most of the games i like are on it i hate it on facebook all the time it's like for XBOX comment for PS3. -_-
I like Xbox better:3

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I like Xbox better:3
I love Vectrex

Vectrex.jpg

Super90sgamer

I'm obsessed with 90's retro games like Sega Genesis or PS1! The new generation gamers annoy me with their famous words "Why the hell you keep playing these old dusty games thats much older than me when we have a new monsters like PS3 & Xbox 360? We are in 2012!!!!".

Super90sgamer

I'm obsessed with 90's retro games like Sega Genesis or PS1! The new generation gamers annoy me with their famous words "Why the hell you keep playing these old dusty games thats much older me when we have a new monsters like PS3 & Xbox 360? We are in 2012!!!!".

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm obsessed with 90's retro games like Sega Genesis or PS1! The new generation gamers annoy me with their famous words "Why the hell you keep playing these old dusty games thats much older than me when we have a new monsters like PS3 & Xbox 360? We are in 2012!!!!".
I've still got my old SNES and Gamegear and PS1/2. I like to play them every now and again to remind me that games can be a challenge.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
80's music... yeah, I'm 25 and like 80's music... It's like I'm some sort of freakin' alien...

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
80's music... yeah, I'm 25 and like 80's music... It's like I'm some sort of freakin' alien...

27 and i like 80s music, people don't seem to get it really. Their loss i suppose.

I like black pudding. I know lots of people eat it as part of the "british breakfast" but i don't actually know anybody that likes it.

Top Bottom