• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things you hate back in the day but loves right now

Captain Xin

We all know time isn't kind. What you loved back in the day doesn't automatically mean you'll like it right now.

But sometimes, things change for the better this time around.
I remember absolutely HATED this song back in the days of High-school, but right now?

Now I consider this one of my favorite songs in my MP3 collection.

Do you have similar experience? What's yours?

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
How could you ever hate SOAD Xin? Especially a track from their strongest album. Toxicity is awesome. Favorite song on that album is probably Forest.

As for something I use to dislike but now enjoy, hmmmm recently it would probably be Iron Man 3.

A little earlier, I think it would be Red Hot Chili Peppers. When I was a kid, I didn't dig them that much, not hate but not really enjoy listen too. Then as I got older, I grew to enjoy them a lot more.

Meg

Ursula K Le Guin. I hated her books ten years ago. I randomly gave her another chance a few months ago, and now she is one of my favorite authors. Go figure.

Captain Xin

How could you ever hate SOAD Xin? Especially a track from their strongest album. Toxicity is awesome. Favorite song on that album is probably Forest.

As for something I use to dislike but now enjoy, hmmmm recently it would probably be Iron Man 3.

A little earlier, I think it would be Red Hot Chili Peppers. When I was a kid, I didn't dig them that much, not hate but not really enjoy listen too. Then as I got older, I grew to enjoy them a lot more.

I didn't like the vocal that much, Back in the day, he just sounded like a lunatic who had just escaped Arkham Asylum, to me at least. To be honest, I had JUST finished listening LP and Limp Bizkit back in those days, so you can imagine the shock value of something as great as SOAD could do to a high school kid.

Oh, and now I hate Limp Bizkit to the bones, so please don't kill me for having a poor taste in music.

Last edited:

KRSkull

Well let's see

Fish. I used to hate eating fish. and now its one of my favorite things to eat.

Coffee. Yes you red it right.

and this song

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i rented resident evil 4 when it first came out i was 10 at the time so i must not have fully grasped the controls properly
i never got by the first village fight i thought the game just sucked
turns out i was the one that sucked
i got it again years later now it one of my favorite games of all time

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What did pepperoni ever do to you? *doesn't like it either*

It's greasy and hurts my stomach. :S It's funny, cuz I would only eat pepperoni pizza as a kid...it's weird.

---

Oh! I totally forgot! Crawfish! =D I used to be really freaked out by them, but, gosh, those are some tasty lil guys. Omnomnom.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Subbed anime.. i used to avoid it like plague until i was forced to watch subbed because the eng dubbing was God awful.

I still prefer dubbed but i don't have the same aversion for sub anime i had before.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Walking. I hated walking. I'd rather have taken my bike anywhere I needed to go, but walking? Nah-ah mate. Now I willingly and randomly announce 'I'm going for a walk' whenever I can.

Naps. I love me some sleep.

Comedies and dramas. Honestly anything besides horror used to bore me to death.

Top Bottom