• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things the human body CAN'T do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, I've heard many a rumour about what the human body can and can't do and I'm usually one to test this sort of thing out.

One such thing is the rumour that a human being can NOT consume a tablespoon of Cinnamon, now I've just tried this and...Well, the results were undersireable, let's say that during the course of writing this, I've puked twice and my throat is killing me.

So let us see what you guys can make of this, do you know strange things that the human body presumably can not do? Would you just like to share this sort of thing with the rest of us?

If so, post your rumours here, I suppose I'll be happy to test some of them, the ones that are within reason of course, so share your information with us! Go on! It'll be fun!

Oh and...Keep this CLEAN! :p

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
the human body cant go into space with no oxygen for 3 earth days without oxygen, go on, go and test it lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
to correct devil hunters spelling and grammar

The human thigh is as strong as concrete. so you could jump from a 9 foot drop but still survive the landing

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
its ok, you should consider gettin Mozilla Firefox, it has an auto spell checker for stuff u type

I beleive that people can lick their own elbow and nose, but cant lick their ear or bum, i would like to see that one tested as im not very flexible, but you probably can lick ur bum

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Vaux you're quite right, I myself can lick my elbow and nose, but there's no way in hell that I'm gonna try and lick my bum! :p

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Fine, I take it a tony took my post out.

You should see in you can run up a fall. Then tell me how to do it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
What now Bringerofchaos?

And I'm not forcing you to post for the sake of me testing them, I was just saying that I might be up to testing some of these things myself, the reasonable ones that is.

DId you mean run up a wall? Or have I totally misunderstood?

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Angelo do u think that you could do my suggestion, not actually lick it just get close enough to, or maybe get a very flexible friend to try it?

A human cannot survive without food for 7 days i think it is, and only 3 without water, but if u eat just potatoes, you will survive because they contain alot of water, i dont sugest trying it but i think thats how it works

Sparda™

Bringerofchaos;93022 said:
Fine, I take it a tony took my post out.

You should see in you can run up a fall. Then tell me how to do it.

I told Tony to deal with your post. Hope you won't get banned. And I'm not telling what you said to Vauxchen to do.

The human body has capacitance, and because of that, we act like antennas.

Ainde

World Saviour
Vauxchen;93046 said:
Angelo do u think that you could do my suggestion, not actually lick it just get close enough to, or maybe get a very flexible friend to try it?

A human cannot survive without food for 7 days i think it is, and only 3 without water, but if u eat just potatoes, you will survive because they contain alot of water, i dont sugest trying it but i think thats how it works
i love potatoes, maybe i ll try it.
Vauxchen;92993 said:
its ok, you should consider gettin Mozilla Firefox, it has an auto spell checker for stuff u type

I beleive that people can lick their own elbow and nose, but cant lick their ear or bum, i would like to see that one tested as im not very flexible, but you probably can lick ur bum
How can i use it??? i use firefox.>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom