• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The warm fuzzies thread

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Angelo Credo;230376 said:
Dreadnought.jpg

In the name of the Emperor, these fuzzies will indeed be warm, they will be purged.

---

You're all varying degrees of awesome, I can't single out any of you considering you all make up what this forum is about. :D

4ab7a7ce6312d_featured_without_text_chaos.jpg

The Power of Chaos shall fell you, Loyalist Scum! You shall fall by the thousands as you cry for your precious Emperor's blessing! But low and behold! He will not answer your cries, for he is false! Join us in worshiping the one TRUE God! Horus! Join us and destroy these warm fuzzies and all of their Imperialist followers!
---
Cough, I had to do that. >_>'

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
I'm afraid I can't make a list. If I tried, i'll go on forever. Everyone here is just plain awesome as hell. I like and respect everyone here for one reason or another. I couldn't single anyone out. ^_^

U guys totally rocks!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
BlueDevil;230435 said:
4ab7a7ce6312d_featured_without_text_chaos.jpg

The Power of Chaos shall fell you, Loyalist Scum! You shall fall by the thousands as you cry for your precious Emperor's blessing! But low and behold! He will not answer your cries, for he is false! Join us in worshiping the one TRUE God! Horus! Join us and destroy these warm fuzzies and all of their Imperialist followers!
---
Cough, I had to do that. >_>'

necron-monolith3.jpg

You were saying?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
V-V Necrons pwn all. I'z sorry Cwedo. Be my hawt man-lovar! XD jk jk >.>

Anyway, I also appreciate Angelo Credo for his massive love of all things Warhammer Hammer 40,000!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
BlueDevil;230505 said:
V-V Necrons pwn all. I'z sorry Cwedo. Be my hawt man-lovar! XD jk jk >.>

Anyway, I also appreciate Angelo Credo for his massive love of all things Warhammer Hammer 40,000!

I know you appreciate me. <3
And I appreciate you for your 40k love too. :lol:

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i don't want to write a list because i might forget someone. so instead i will tell you what whould put a person on the list if i made one.

1. if you put me on your list. :)
2. if you are involved in any of my threads. :D
3. if you have not annoyed me. :lol:

99% of the people in this fourm fit at least one of those so you can safely assume that you are awesome ^_^( but not as awsome as me :cool:)

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
I have done the 1st and 3rd but i don't know about the 2nd i don't check who made the thread where i am posting.

Top Bottom