• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Chat

Dark Drakan

Admin
Well after watching tonight's episode, (spoiler warning) I'm wondering how Randall and Shane re-animated after their death since they didn't get scratched or bitten.

Thats the next big turning point for the series and those viewers like me who have not read the graphic novels dont have an answer. There is 1 episode left before the season ends and lots of walkers on the way. It basically means anyone who hasnt died with a shot through the head can come back now for some reason so there brings all sorts of trouble and im intrigued as it brings a totally new direction for the show.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
It basically means anyone who hasnt died with a shot through the head can come back now for some reason so there brings all sorts of trouble and im intrigued as it brings a totally new direction for the show.

You think that was something that was Jenner was telling Rick in the end of Season 1?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
*Insert*

I honestly have lost track of where the series is up to, all I know is that in my country it's on tonight and apparently someone likes hiding secrets in their barn. (walkers I mean)...

Dark Drakan

Admin
You think that was something that was Jenner was telling Rick in the end of Season 1?

No I wouldnt have thought so, this is a new development and hasnt always been so. Maybe the virus or whatever it is causing the walkers has mutated somehow.

Kogarashi

~Devils Never Cry~
I'm glad that my favourite character didn't die. The last 2-3 episodes of the second season were awesome!

Can't wait for the next season.

Top Bottom