• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The unofficial DmC joke thread

HateU

Le bystander
that one picture of dante surrounded by naked angel harem is actually tameem antoniades' alternate reality.

and instead of screaming like a fan.......i just cringed.....seriously ninja theory, your kind of cool is my kind of lame.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
that one picture of dante surrounded by naked angel harem is actually tameem antoniades' alternate reality.

and instead of screaming like a fan.......i just cringed.....seriously ninja theory, your kind of cool is my kind of lame.

yeah and for me NT's cool is my kind of emo

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Smells like teen angst. Shinji Ikari levels of angst

TeenAngstPrint.jpg

Railazel

Funny story, his mom was in that picture. You take a guess which one she is.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Funny story, his mom was in that picture. You take a guess which one she is.
XD LMAO View attachment 104 I've marked his mom in red circle

he looks like a chimp.

How dare you say there are two dante's ! there is one and only dante in DMC universe ! and that is the Real son of sparda the one on the left side is just another demon hunter but he is NOT dante but someone else lets say MrX

Jaxxy

How dare you say there are two dante's ! there is one and only dante in DMC universe ! and that is the Real son of sparda the one on the left side is just another demon hunter but he is NOT dante but someone else lets say MrX

oh right yes....lol.....there is only one dante in the universe..... he is this way ------------------------>

<------------that's the chimp.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DmC Dante is not shirtless enough to be DMC Dante.
NT Dante's gonna need a lot of hair gel, and 1000,000 boxes of piza
NT Dante; The reason Dante couldn't get a real job.

Boss: So what were you like as a teenager? Any arrest? Bad times?

Dante: Well, when I was six I lost my mother to demons and my Father ran out on me. My brother apperantly died but I didn't know. I killed demons and used a long ass sword and two guns to do it. I also went to jail, where I was tortured and was hardly given any food at all. I was also constantly sent to the city called Limbo, where demons would pop up everywhere and I also had to defeat the city itself cause it was a demon as well, and I had to fight giant powerful Demons who all wanted to kill me like an annoying fly.

Boss: Huh. Well that's not so bad.

Dante: Oh, and I dyed my hair black.

Boss:...

Dante:...

Boss: Get out.

NT Dante's being the new Dante!

And where's the old Dante?
dante.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I hope the last elements of whatever here might have reached the flame level are already over. The last two posts provided nothing to the conversation besides showing the posters annoyance with the opposite faction regarding DmC.

If you're going to post more stuff that can very well be taken as irony, or make use of a not-so-appropriate language, then you came to the wrong place.

ReRave, for the last time please do not let your anger and annoyance make your posts like that. And as for the comment about "this place" , if you don't like it here you're free to go.

Both sides seem to think that their rival fanction invents new bad/good stuff about this game each day in order to harass your side. It's understandable that some people will continue liking stuff more and more, whereas others will continue disliking them. If you can't co-exist and discuss politely then do not discuss at all.

For the record, things didn't go as bad in this thread for me to write all this, but I'm putting it here for everyone to see, as to not have to say anything when the next thread will be locked due to a "fight" of the factions. Consider yourselves warned. Carry on now.

EDIT: And CoolDemon there's no need to double-post to shower the thread with funny anti-DmC images. You're not just not-contributing to the thread but you also break the double post rule. *posts merged*

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Something to enforce the law of this forum, while respecting my thread at the same time

Thanks Tony
As I said guys , this thread is meant to be light hearted, I would prefer it be kept that way , if we go out of that stage, then I would gladly request the mods and admins to lock it.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
new_dante_01.jpg

LOL! That's how I see it! DMC Dante's worst nightmare coming to life!

cbd004301650614ad84a24764823b71f-d2yv7yj.jpg

dmc___basket_case_2_by_belus-d2yv88u.jpg

This could actually be a good story for the new DmC if it was a prequel. After their mother died, Dante has hit rock bottom, and dyed his hair black to not be remind that he is what killed his mother in the first place; a demon. So he's in jail, and Vergil comes in to visit him for the first time. (Dante thought Vergil was dead the night their mother was killed) Vergil leaves him and wants nothing to do with him, so Dante breaks out, gets a black coat, gets his sword and guns. Somewhere after he breaks out, he finds out that Eva, his mother, was an angel, and that Vergil destroyed his angel side to be more demon, but at the cost of becoming half human instead. Near the end of the game, Dante does the same with his disbanment of his angel side to be half human and demon instead. Thus leading to DMC3! BOOM! That's DmC right there. But this is what happens when you listen to REAL fans, not the rage-filled ones. Kudos to who ever made this.

[/quote]

HateU

Le bystander

yes that's really funny. i see it now...............its that Oedipus complex all over again.

Top Bottom