• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Twitch live stream thread!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So, I thought it was a good idea, the one @TWOxACROSS had to open his own Twitch thread, so why not opening a general one? A thread where anyone can announce their own live streams, so that people can know about it and maybe join.

So, as our friend Dante would say, "Let's rock!"

6oe8mc.gif

Hit that Start Live Stream button!

Oh, thanks to @Erian1Mortal for the idea! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
STREAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Sorry for the double post, hope the mods will forgive it, but the first post was an introduction. This is for saying that I'ma start a DMC4 stream in around 50 mins.

Here's my profile page: http://www.twitch.tv/topfoxtrot/profile

I know Tuesday is not exactly a perfect day for something like this, as surely not many people will be able to follow. But it's my first stream, so I'ma use this day to see if anything goes wrong, so that I can fix it for a stream set in a more appropriate time, like the weekend, when more people are able to join streams.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, goddamn it was a ton of fun! We also learned something too: Debug Mode makes up for some CCCRRRRAAAAAZZZZZZY and funny sh!t!

Thank you all for joining!

Also, I hope I got you interested in Legendary Dark Knight mode!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Well, goddamn it was a ton of fun! We also learned something too: Debug Mode makes up for some CCCRRRRAAAAAZZZZZZY and funny sh!t!

Thank you all for joining!

Also, I hope I got you interested in Legendary Dark Knight mode!

Damn I missed the ending...
Ah well, was fun none the less^^

I would love to stream one day. but i don't have a lot of games
Does it matter how many games you have?
I think it matters that you stream what you enjoy playing and to share that with others, if you need help with setting the whole thing up, just send me a pm, I might be able to help you out!

I'll stream tomorrow I guess unless some people are interested in watching me start a Darksiders 2 challenge run

Erian1Mortal

Premium
STEAMING SOON!

Alright I'm setting up, I'm somehow a little pumped to do some gaming myself!

http://www.twitch.tv/erian1mortal

Should be starting in 5 minutes I guess, so if any of you still have some time and want to help me optimizing the experience, I'd be happy if you swing by^^
The game for today is:

Darksiders 2 (Legendary Weapons only, Normal difficulty)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
STEAMING SOON!

Alright I'm setting up, I'm somehow a little pumped to do some gaming myself!

http://www.twitch.tv/erian1mortal

Should be starting in 5 minutes I guess, so if any of you still have some time and want to help me optimizing the experience, I'd be happy if you swing by^^
The game for today is:

Darksiders 2 (Legendary Weapons only, Normal difficulty)

I'm very very sorry but I'm pretty tired now... can't stand standing in front of a monitor anymore... but I'll see if I can follow it on my phone so I can waych you will I'm on the bed.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I'm very very sorry but I'm pretty tired now... can't stand standing in front of a monitor anymore... but I'll see if I can follow it on my phone so I can waych you will I'm on the bed.

No problem, I'm still setting up right now and have some connection issues, don't know where those come from, might have to check my settings right now....

KRSkull

Does it matter how many games you have?
I think it matters that you stream what you enjoy playing and to share that with others, if you need help with setting the whole thing up, just send me a pm, I might be able to help you out!

It's okay if you don't have a lot of games. ^^ Just play what you like. If you're having fun, the viewers will, too, I think.

Well most of the games i play are Real Time Strategy or some very old school games. But I do have THAT game somewhere i just need to find it.

Top Bottom